7

"There is no way I'm allowing Aaron to change my (Y/N) to a full werewolf! (F/N) wanted that very same thing and left me because of it!! Plus what if he finds out she's a werewolf!?" (M/N) gets up and frantically paces herself, worried for the outcome of both children. "I know this is a difficult time right now (M/N).. but (Y/N) will have a normal life! Aaron can provide for it! Ever since (Y/N) was born, she has been.. glitching.. in her werewolf form.. it's nothing we have ever seen before in our werewolf culture, but somehow that's what she is.. if Aaron uses his ultima powers, he could fully change her, take what remaining ultima powers she has, and change her back, that would reveal whether or not she keeps the full form too! She may just revert back to being a normal human girl!"

Derek stood up and in front of (M/N), Rachel sitting down on the couch with a cup of water in her hand with a serious look on her face. "Trust me (M/N).. I don't condone this as much as you do.. but I do like her already.. maybe this will work? We'll talk more about it later.. I have to meet Mrs. Ro'meave on one of the side projects.. at least it will keep a distraction.. get Melissa to help any way she can.. we'll have to discuss on how to get Aaron more stronger." (M/N) looked at the two worriedly, Rachel reached out to hold her hands while Derek put his hands on both their shoulders. "Don't worry (M/N).. we'll keep you two safe, he is still around unfortunately.. I hear footsteps around here all the time.. if he ever does show up here and tries to take (Y/N) away.. call us immediately.. we'll be there within a blink of an eye and we will fight.."

She nods to him and hugs them both, they walk towards the front door and as they opened it both Aaron and (Y/N) were standing right there, shocked both their parents were inside her home. "M.. Mr. and Mrs. Lycan-! Wh.. what are you guys doing here?" (Y/N) asked in shock, Aaron stepped up too with a concerned tone. "Dad.. Mom.. I thought you guys had business to take care of..?" All three of the parents were quiet, they hadn't realized with how much time they were talking, school had been led out almost an hour ago and now everyone was just as confused as the next person...

3 Hours Earlier...

(Y/N) sat up tiredly, she looked out the window to see students wondering the halls, looks like the last class of the day was next. She grabs her back pack and heads to the front of the nurses' office, and she saw Aaron sitting there waiting. "He came back and wouldn't leave till he knew you were okay." The nurse spoke up behind her, almost scaring her. (Y/N) turns around to face the nurse with a concerned look, the nurse got to her desk and wrote a hall pass for both of them since they had the same class coming up. "I don't want you leaving while the hallways are packed like this, wait till the bell." She hands her two hall passes, one that has her information, and the other that has Aarons'. She looks at his and sees his last name, and grade level, her eyes widen just a bit as he walks up behind her and snatches the pass from her hand while the bell rings for class to begin. "We should be going.. stop being nosy will you..?" He walks towards the door and swings it kind of hard, and goes into the hallway waiting for her. She only stood there staring as the door closes, and her eyes shined a bright (F/E/C) looking up, and there were echoes around her.

Outside the nurses' office...

Aaron stood there leaning against the wall with his pass in hand, glared down at the floor, so many thoughts running through his head all at the same time, hearing students come and going, and what they were whispering.

"You think they're already dating?" One girl said to another, as they're shuffling and putting their bags away. "No way.. he's too cold to be with someone anyways, even if he was, she's a freshman.. it wouldn't work." The other girl perked up and smiled, "You guys never know! It is only the first day!" His glare turned colder, and the girls looked at him as they felt the glare in them, quickly gathered their things and walked away, hearing a low growl erupting from him. "What's taking her so long!?" Aaron pushes himself off the wall and reaches for the door, and when he opens it, the nurse is passed out by the doorway, (Y/N) had (F/C) ears and tail randomly popping out and tears coming left and right. "Wh.. what the!?" Her hair was blowing with some wind, he could hear the echoes coming from this clairvoyance. Screaming, laughing, crying, everything from this, the air felt so strong even his ears and tail popped out unintentionally, he looked to the side of the mirror and grew concerned. "How is she.. doing this!?" Aaron quickly looked back and sees her struggling to move, she was as stiff as could be, like she was having sleep paralysis, but fully awake and standing. He noticed her tears, something kept getting to her and he had to snap her out. Aaron walks up to her and grabs her arm gently, bracing himself in case it ends up pushing him back hard, but it only calmed her down more. The echo was fading and the wind was dying down.

Everything finally ceased and she blinked away her tears as her eyes changed back to her normal (E/C) eyes, and stares at Aaron with his ears and tail out. She looks at the mirror and sees hers out as well. "So you're a werewolf..?" Aaron spoke, which made her flinch a little, she was so shocked to speak, but swallowed her silence and spoke. "S.. so are you.." he sighed and chuckled to himself, and lets go of her arm gently. "You did bring them out so..."

Once he saw that she was stable enough to stand, he took two steps back, it was weird seeing her the way she was, but he never said anything. "Why are you trying to hide it?" (Y/N) asks, her hand behind her neck, rubbing it nervously. Aaron stood there in silence for a moment, he only hung his back a bit as he hid his ears and tail again. "Long story.. we're gonna be late." He grabs her back pack, handing it to her, and reaches for the door so they could leave. (Y/N) was the first to walk out when a small group walked towards them. "Thank goodness you're alright.. me and Travis heard about what happened, we checked up on you when you were out cold, Laurence was here as well but had practice to get to." Garroth said with a soothing tone. She looks away trying to avoid the subject.

"I'm fine! I just got overwhelmed, this school is so much more than my old school.. even the high school didn't seem as big as this one." She gave a slight nervous but reassuring smile, he only smiled back. "I guess I can take that answer then nothing at all." Travis freaking out more than he should of, got up to her and placed his hand on her arms, shaking her aggressively. "What do you mean overwhelmed!?! That's what it looks like!?" Garroth pulled him back a bit and Aaron growled lowly. Garroth took noticed and backed away with a nervous chuckle. "Uuhhh.. maybe we should talk about this another time! Maybe... at the park?" He looks at (Y/N) smiling. Laurence noticed and butted In immediately. "I want to come too!!! There's no way I'm leaving you alone with her!"

(Y/N) just rolled her eyes and Aaron smirked a little. "All fun and games guys but I'm going to take her home, she needs her rest." Aaron announced placing a hand on her shoulder, Garroth and Laurence froze at the sudden gesture, but every nodded and walked to their last class. "Let's get you home before you're overstimulated again..."