Summer

◻◻◻◻ ◻◻◻◻🔷 🔸🔸 🔷◻◻◻◻ ◻◻◻◻

Thank Heavens, Our camping which just ended few months ago was an outstanding experience one could wish for, a great relief  for an unending stress "exhales " flashes  back to all the good moments and awesome activities which took place at the general camping. 

[Sophia's POV ]

It's summer already, I love to rise in a summer morning when the birds sing on every tree, I love to play freely and sing with the birds. But to go to school on a summer morning, oh ! It drives all joy  away yeah I admit  "smh"  I didn't even have the goddamn guts to tell him how I felt. When I say him I mean "Kaylee"  my heart rob when will I just walk up to him grab his warmth hands, look into his enchanting eyes and  just say or even yell romantically at his face "i want you Kaylee!"  I F*uking love you man. Wait did i just think of doing that Nah, not me. Never i will wait for the right time, for the right time? There is no right time, I'm craving for this dude and i can't help it. Should i tell mom about this? Ehmm maybe, maybe not.

I always do that, it kinda weird i know but have you ever seen this charming prince that stole your heart at a grips? If yes how did you feel?  "Yells" i think i need more time to get this off my heart and think clearly of what to do. 

Yeah that would help

[Kaylee's POV]

I first meet her On the Eve of that day i ran into her at the entrance of the headteachers office. Wtf!  I don't really know who she is but i could see my match in her eyes. Out of enthusiasm i picked Interest  in the maiden cause of the pressure from my parents and of course of being lonely. I wouldn't say am a Freshman at "WIN'S GRAM HIGHSCHOOL " but my dad didn't like my stay there because of his own selfish reasons. instead of following his lead i choose to follow the path of pain and suffering.

I'm glad i had the chance to be part of inter house sport and camping program hosted by the school, at least i had the chance to make much friends as i can, being part of the basketball team was another great stuff I'm much happier that i did, if not for passion i could have given up on it long ago, But this summer will be a lot better "winks" trust me.  

[Stephanie's  POV ]

She disgust me, it all happened in our grade six, when I caught her "Sophia" grinding and kissing my crush, she used to be my Best friend but not any more. This summer is gonna be hell for her, me and my vixens are gonna make sure her stay here won't be enjoyable and for her prince charming "thinks" well for him...... I  know exactly what to do with him. I guess I didn't give her "Sophia" enough drama during  the school camping "Chuckles" War it is.

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

Now that the school camping is over what's next? We are all getting ready for the summer. Everyone was trying the best they could to keep up with school activities but as for me, I was always carried away by my thoughts during lectures especially That of the history classes.

It's a lot of stress and I can't help the blabbing of our history teacher "Mr. Lisbon" an average skinny gentleman, who would always gather us to say about his experiences in the college, "No one will have time to discuss with you like I always do, no one will allocate time to solve your problems like we do here. "He was always in the habit of saying. He always ask me to wait behind after each lecture concerning my academics "it sucks' I feel totally  like a weak dick. 

Well he is a very outgoing person to the students of "Wins gram highschool", he gives orientation to every student, cracks lots of jokes, gives pieces of advice, update his students on the happenings in the state, the country and the world at Large. In summary a talkative, and I don't need all of that for this Summer.

All I want is a mellow summer school day full of Romance and sweet activities. 

Hope you enjoyed reading this?