Epilogue

Night :
Hospital :

Ma : (pov) Just within a few hours things changed so much. Today, till evening I was panicking how to save Nandini.... What will happen and what not. But when I actually net my Jann, she's unharmed. But, she.... She got to know everything because of Anurag! She broke down. She lost her happiness. She was lost, sad,dead inside. She didn't hate me in perticular but was disappointed. She felt lost at my love. I failed her love. I didn't break her heart! No, I scratched it in the worst way possible. She's lost.... lost in despire..... (Suddenly he remembered what Anurag said) "Raavan t aaise hi badnam hai."  Sach me mere doubts ne mujhe villan bana Diya. Tum t aise hi badnam ho gye.... (He said looking up) I'm sorry Anurag.... I know you did try to kill me.... But you did that for getting Nandini. You never did anything wrong to her. You became Raavan for her and I became Raavan to her. Tum jate jate bhii apni sachai chor gye!!! Tumhe log caha k bhi sayad nafrat na kr pye!!!

Aap log Yehi soch rhe ho na k.... How come I'm here in hospital. Anurag ka death came as a shocker to both us and Nandini couldn't take this and passed off. I immediately called doctor and carried both to Doctor. Anurag was declared dead on spot! Nandini was moved to ICU cause she had some serious head injury. I just hope she gets better soon. Once up, I'll plead her to forgive me. Saab bhul k... We will have a fresh start. But what if!!! Suddenly doctor called me..

Doc : Mr Malhotra.... Your wife is fine.

Ma : Thank you so much doctor thank you!

Doc : I must say, you're a lucky man. Cause, in these situations... It's tough to save both mother and child.

Ma : Child!

Doc : Yes, she's a week pregnant! You are going to be a father soon.

Ma : (his happiness knew no bounds. He hugged the doctor tightly) thank you. Thank you so much for this happiness. I'm... I can't explain. I'll take special care of them. I..

Doc : But!!

Ma : But! What's wrong doc?

Doc : If I'm not too wrong, she had some trauma which made her unconscious added to the fact that she had a deep cut. This will have some effect in her. Let's see once she's up! We are shifting her to the private ward. You can meet her after a while.

Ma : O.. Okay!!!

Once Nandini was shifted, Manik entered her cabin and kept looking at her.

Ma : (pov) trauma!! Kya hoga!! Nandini will remember me na? What if she had any health issues no... I can't take risk... Now when she's pregnant!! Wait!!! She's 1week pregnant... That means this is the outcome of my..... Oh no!!! What if she don't want to keep this baby!!! What if!!! Oh God!!! Agar mujhe punishment dene k liye!!! This pregnancy was not by her choice... This was due my rape.... What if she hates this child and wants abortion!!! Nooo... I can't let that happen..... But Kya bolke roku!!!! (He's lost in his thoughts when suddenly)

Na : Manikk (she screams while getting up) Manik... Manik

Ma : (runs to her seeing her panting and hugs her to assure her)

Na : Manik.......tum..... Tum.... Thik ho!!! Tum!!! (She's checking him). Vo... Vo... Car!!! Tumhe hit!!!

Ma : Car!!!

Na : Mangalore!!!(she suddenly fainted)

Ma : Nandini!!! Doctor....

Doctor came in and checked her.