Be My Humesha

Nandini was utterly shocked.... Shocked should be an understatement... Manik was back hugging her and his hold was strong enough........ Nandini's trance broke when she felt tiklish near her neck....

Ma : (dropping feather kisses on her neck) You Will listen to me na!!! Nandu..... Nuzzling in her neck.....

Nandini pushed Him with all her force causing Manik to stumble......

Na : (in anger) how dare you....ha!!! Himmat kaise hui mere itne karib aneki........ Listen Mr Manik Malhotra... You have no rights.... No rights at all to touch me like this......

Ma : (equally angry and holding her hand and jerking her towards himself) Acha.... No rights.... Mujhe haq nahi hai tumhara quarib ane ka but that Veer!! He was holding your hand and you were smiling..... Kafi happy thii.... And my touch is causing you trouble?

Na : (trying to free herself from his hold) yes.... Suna apne.... Yes your touch is troubling me!!

Ma : And Veer....

Na : (looking into his eyes) Veer or his touches never cause me pain.... Vo mujhe dard nhi deta.... I'm comfortable with him.....

Ma : (burning with anger) Nandini!! Mujhe laga...... K.... (She's trying to free herself... so her jerked her and they were looking into each other's eyes)gg U... U....

Na : I what.....

Ma : I thought you loved me!!(nandini looked at him with a jerk). But I.... I was right all girls and women are same..... (His voice was heavy with pain) mujhe laga tum alag ho... But.... (He Left her hand but they were standing close)

Na : But kya..... Bolo..... Manik.... I never said that I don't love you (Manik looked at her).... Tumne mujhe Durr Kiya....... Fashle tumne diye..... Tumne yeah nhi pucha k why your touches trouble me.... K why I stay away from you...... Kyu nhi Manik! Pucho.....

Ma : (meekly) Kyu.....

Na : I stay away from you so that I don't fall for you all over again and deep...... Tumhara pass rahi t khudko samhal nhi paungi.... Tutt jaungi.... Ur touch trouble me... Coz I'm afraid that.... I will fall weak.... Bohot muskil se khud ko samhala..... Abb tut gai t... Samhal nhi paungi (she was crying)

Ma : (holding her face) itna pyar karti ho mujhse!!!!.... Nandini.... You know....

Na : Buss.... Manik I know.... I know k you Don't.... I'm sorry you "can't" love me...... Pta nhi Kyu tumhara in ankho me meine pyar dekh liya.... I guess I was wrong..... I know I and you can't be us.... So it's better if you stay away from me.... It's for my betterment....

Ma : (holding her hand while she's about to go)  jo bolna tha bol liya... Meri nhi sunogi!!!!

Na : Manik I know tum vahi bologe that you don't...

Ma : You predict too much Nandu..... Please hear me out once..... And for that..... U need to trust me..... (Held her hand and took her out of the office. On the way Nandini kept on trying to free herself.... Luckily the academy was not that full as people were out for musical journeys... Only Veer and his team was there.... In a complete different block)

Na : Manik leave me.... Choro... Manik.... (He made her sit in the car and drove to a place which is away from the caose of Mumbai.... A silent place.... Calm and Serene....)

Nandini came out of the car and was shocked to see such a beautiful place in Mumbai......

Ma : ( standing behind her) I'm too broken Nandini..... (Nandini silently listen to him) bohot zyada bikhra hua hu.... I can't let you be in pain because of me..... Mere sath reheke dard k ilawa kuch nhi milega........ I can't let you be a part of my dark world...... I can't let you go though hell...... Tumhe kuch ho gya t Mai......