Outburst

The moment her tear felt on his hand Manik felt something burning inside him... Her innocent tears were effecting him. No, this is wrong. He's here to hurt her not feel for her. He ignored this feeling and continued insulting her.

Ma : Ha..... T Nandu.... (Nandini looked up.) What!! Khair, I'm highly impressed I mean itna attitude tha tumme but see, y you couldn't resist the Manik Malhotra... You can't resist my hotness... As your parents aren't home you are trying to keep me to yourself haina!! ( Nandini didn't reply,she kept looking down. Manik took the guitar and kept it aside.) Let's stop playing around.... Let's come to the point...(he sexily Said making Nandini move few feets away from him. Nandini looked up and saw the lust in his eyes,she looked away). Kya hua... You can't even meet my eyes ha?! Aise Kaise chalega Nandini Murthy, you stopped me... Now if you move away t Mera Kya hoga hmmm!!! (He kinda hug her from back)

Na : (struggling in his hold) Manik sir, please leave me (her voice was heavy and shivering as she's crying) choro (she pushed him so hard that his back hit the wall hard making him hiss in pain. This was enough for her. All she wanted was his well being but that doesn't mean she'll put her dignity at stake) Enough of your nonsense Manik Malhotra (she screamed both in anger and pain) what do you think, I'm trying to keep you to be physical with you ha!!! You are highly mistaken Mr Manik Malhotra.... Kya kaha tumne... I'm taking oppertunity.... I'm using your secret.... You fool (she held him by his collar Manik was too shocked to react with her sudden outburst) let me be clear then... The secret is, Manik Malhotra you are broken... Yes, you too have pain. Kaal raat, you were crying and missing your Dad Tarang Malhotra. You were vulnerable (manik's eyes shot up to her. He was crying. This was the secret she's hiding), I was hurt and I tried to heal.. (Manik kept on looking at her his eyes which had anger now has pain) heal you..... Why did I stop you, then let me tell you.... Subha Veer called.. he was continuously Calling.... So I picked up the call.... He said, you... You were drunk last night and he was worried about you.... He advised me to stop you from going to pub and drinking coz... Coz .. you are on pills... And if you drink like this, you might end your Life. This is why I stopped you (Manik was shocked she knew it... She knew that he's highly alcoholic and he's taking pills to stop himself. All she wanted was to help and cure him) I'm not interested in you or in being physical with you.... But I guess it was my mistake to help you... Please leave right now... Go away.... (She cried)

Ma : Nandini (it came as a mere whisper) I... I didn't knew.... I'm so..

Na : I told you... Learn to trust but no... please jaoo

Ma : (keeping hand on her shoulder) dekho, you know I mean, you have seen.... I mean.. ahhh!! Listen, I just thought k... Like all you too...

Na : I'm an oppertunist as well.... I'm dying to be with you on your bed haina!! (Manik was looking down) bolo na Manik (she kept on pushing him)

Ma : Nandini careful (he lost his balance and felt on the bed. Nandini was continuously hitting him and crying)

Na : I hate you.... Suna tumne I hate you....

Don't know why Nandini hating him hurted Manik.. he couldn't accept her hatred and rough words he turned her and hovered over her

Ma : Busss... Stop it there Nandini just stop there.... (She was wrigling under him) Please (he said. His voice held pain. Instantly Nandini stopped instantly. He guided her hand to his neck. He neared her. In fear she held his shoulder tightly leaving her nail marks all the way from his neck to shoulder. Manik closed his eyes to endure the pain) Nandini, I.. I'm sorry (nandini gave him a shocked look).. dekho I know I sound vague and illogically but I can't trust women.. I have my own reasons but.... I thought that you'll hurt me as well... I'm sorry I didn't knew that you... (He joined their foreheads) please don't hate me...(don't know why but he said that. He was nearing her lips which were shivering due to crying and were puffed up.... He couldn't hold his want to kiss those beautiful puffed up lips. He advanced. Nandini closed her eyes... He was about to claim her lips when suddenly he felt her hands slipping from his shoulder and it felt on the bed like a lifeless thing. Manik got alerted) Nandini... nandini (he called her twice but there was no answer... He touched and shook her face but she didn't react. Manik got panicked) oh freak!!! Kya ho gya isee.... (He immediately called doctor)

Doc : Relax Mr Malhotra she is fine. Lagta hai she didn't eat anything from last night so weakness ki wajah se she lost her consciousness..... Don't worry I've injected medicine, your WIFE will be up in a while. Just take care of Mrs Malhotra. (Manik was shocked hearing Mrs Malhotra and wife... He didn't react much and guided The doctor outside).