Near and far

Na : Manik, I miss you..... (POV) but, I don't know why, Anurag's silence is killing me..... I feel like I'm..... As if he's creeping in my heart and make a home of his own... God I don't know what are these feelings I'm having for Anurag!! ( She came back reality when the sound of the door being closed. She understood Anurag left... But to where. Before she could stop, he left). Anurag itni jldi Mei kaha gye!!

She was arranging the room as day after tomorrow They will leave for London. She'll be Away from her land, her people..... But somewhere.. she knew, she'll be safe. Anurag is there with her. Her husband. The mere thought of the fact, made her heart beat abnormally.... She kept hand on her heart. What's this....why even the thought of Anurag is bothering her so much...... No... This isn't her....

Na : (standing in front of the mirror) Kya ho gya hai mujhe!! (She noticed herself. For the first time, she noticed her sakha pola, her sindoor... She's no longer Nandini... She's Mrs Nandini Anurag Basu..... Wife of Anurag Basu. For the first time she noticed herself as Anurag's wife). Kya yeah sahi... (Before she'l could continue, she received a call ) hello! Yes, I'm nandini. Kya!???? (The phone felt off her hand. Nandini sat there stoned for a while. Then suddenly) nooooooo.....

Nandini ran and booked a cab From the hotel to City hospital. Nandini all the way was crying and remembering all her moments with Anurag.

O…

Nandini ran inside the hospital and searched reception.

Kuch pal to thehar jaao na
Ya phir laut ke aao na
Yoon kehte nahi alvida
Mud jaao idhar aao na

Na : (to receptionist) Anu.. Anurag Basu.
The nurse gave the direction.

Tumhe dhoondein meri aankhen
Tumhe khoje meri baahein

Nandini was running like a mad woman searching Anurag.

Tum bin jiya jaaye kaise
Kaise jiya jaaye tum bin (x2)

As soon as she opened the door,her heart sank. Anurag was lying unconsciously and the doctor was checking him.

Doc : Aap

Na : Inki biwi...

Doc : Actually, accident zyada sever nhi tha he's lucky. Bandage ho gya hai. He's just unconcious. He'll be awake shortly. I must say lucky man.

Kitne the waade kiye
Ik pal mein tod diye
Jhootha nahi tu mujhko pata hai
Bas thoda rootha sa hai

Nandini was constantly crying and looking at Anurag. Reality hit her hard that she's dependant on him. She has started finding peace in him.

Tu roothe main manaau
Par tum bin kahan jaaun

Anurag suddenly coughed. This alerted her. She made him drink water. Anurag drank but didn't look at her.