I nodded and so as Jeongyeon but with her eyebrows wrinkled. She was impatient of how unnie took long enough to let us out.

"Are you sure?" she asked again. The same response we did.

"Now, hug each other and don't you dare coming back in this house fighting. You know I hate you two have misunderstandings." Seungyeon seemed really angry about us fighting.

Jeongyeon faced my way and opened her arms waiting for me to hug her.  I forced myself to hug her just to let us get off the hook already.

"Good," unnie clapped excitedly. "We're having a drink. You guys wanna join?" then her mood changed quickly.

"Yeah, sure. I need one." I uttered. 

"Yeah, me too," Jeongyeon muttered as she went off.

Jeongyeon's POV

I finally got the chance to talk to Nayeon. Even though I still have no idea what made her mad at me. However, it doesn't matter anymore as long as she's talking to me again and I'll make sure she'll treat me like before.

Nevertheless, a huge part of me still wants to know why she acted the way she did before. But I remembered what Mina told me. I just need to be patient and wait for Nayeon to tell me.

Nayeon and I started drinking in the living room with my unnie's friends. I'm not really close with them, I'm just here for the drink. I noticed how uncomfortable Nayeon was with the people around while having her drink.

I tapped her shoulder to get her attention. She immediately looked at me.

"Wanna go outside and have some fresh air?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure." luckily, she agreed.

We then both stood up slowly while all of the people around us were hysterically laughing at some jokes whom I don't find it funny. 

As we finally got out of the house, I sat on the porch while breathing the fresh air. I didn't expect Nayeon to join me. We both didn't say anything at first and sat there silently.

"I'm sorry too, Jeongyeon." Nayeon suddenly said with her face down.

I just stared at her waiting to say something next. "I know it was unfair of me to act that way without telling you what is happening. But I just hope you understand that it was never easy for me to abandon you just like that." 

She tilted her head to see my face, "Mianhae, Jeongie. I really am." she repeated.

"It's okay. Besides I can't be mad at you for too long. If what reasons you are now holding, I'm willing to wait and give you time to tell me soon." then I wrapped my arm around her and let her head lean on my shoulder.

"Thank you, Jeongyeon," she whispered.

I can smell the alcohol lingers on her breath. I checked on her, her eyes were already closed. Maybe she got drunk too soon and the reason why she had the guts to tell me those things.

I watched her sleep peacefully with her cheeks getting reddish than usual. Then I saw Seoyoon, her little sister, came out of the house with my cousins.

"Unnie," she called out to Nayeon.

"Shh, she's asleep. I don't think you can wake her up." I told her lowering my voice.

"Well, I need to go home now," she said concerning her unnie.

"We'll take her home, unnie," it was my cousin Ryujin who said. 

"Yeah, we'll drop her off their house. I brought my car with me." and then it was my cousin Hyunjin who agreed.

I nodded at them, "Okay then, make sure Seoyoon gets home safely." 

Seoyoon chuckled, "It's not like I live 10 kilometers away from your house, unnie." Then two of my cousins joined in laughing.

"Aish, these kids. Go home now. Hyunjin drive safely, okay? Goodnight you guys. And Seoyoon, I'll take care of Nayeon and please tell your mom about it. She seems drunk now. I'll let her sleep here tonight."

"Okay, unnie. We'll go now. Goodnight!" then the three of them went off.

I checked up on Nayeon back and she's still dead sleep. With all the talking and moving I just had, she's still sleeping. She was silently snoring, so she's definitely beat.

I slowly grabbed her arm and wrapped it around mine so I can carry her like a bridal carry, and heave properly. Good thing, she's light as a feather as I stood up easily. She was getting lighter than I expected.

"Aigoo, I need to feed you more. Your fats are getting invisible." I whispered as I walked to my room upstairs. Seungyeon and her friends didn't notice me passed them as they were still having fun plus the music was too loud.

When I reach my room, I had a hard time grabbing the knob because both of my hands were occupied. Then my mom showed up as she went out of their room.

"Eomma, can you help me please?" I told her.

"Who's that?" she asked as she went closer.

"Nayeon. She got drunk easily. I'll let her stay for the night." I answered.

My mom opened the door and I thanked her after. "Make sure you change her clothes and at least clean her a bit. It'll make her uncomfortable if she's sleeping with those." my mom instructed me and pointed out Nayeon's dress.

I obediently nodded and placed Nayeon on my bed. My mom left the room and I was left alone again with Nayeon. I moved her on her side so I can unzip the dress she was wearing.

I don't know why but I was shaking as I tried unzipping her dress and removed it from her. Okay, I've seen her in her lingerie before. We used to go to the beaches together and wore a two-piece bikini. And it didn't mind me at all.

But tonight was different. But again, I have no choice but to change her clothing since she won't wake up and do it on her own.

When I fully unzip the dress, I slowly slid the shoulder part to let it loose. But she quickly moved on her back that made her front facing me. I gulped as I saw her face resting peacefully. I took the courage and pull down the shoulder width of her dress, and finally, her front was exposed.

I quickly removed her dress fully and threw it anywhere on the floor. I pulled out a blanket from my bed and covered it over her. I jumped out of my bed and tried to catch up with my breath. It felt like I was underwater for a long minute trying to hold my breath.

Since I was too coward to see her bare body (except that she's wearing her bra and undies), I let her sleep with just the blanket covering her. We used to share my bed when we have our sleepover before. But now is not a good time for that.

I slept on the floor instead and let her have my bed for tonight.

Nayeon's POV

I woke up having a headache. I realized I already had a hangover with one drink! It was just a lime soda and vodka that Seungyeon handed me last night. But I remember drinking it at one sip because I was too thirsty for a drink.

I sighed as I held my head. Suddenly, I discovered I wasn't in my room. Worse, I looked underneath the sheet covering me, I was half-naked.

"What the fuck!" I screamed.

Surprise??? Hahaha two UDs in one day. Well, that's a first? Anyways! I was really in the mood to write so I decided to spoil you guys for now. I was planning on publishing this tomorrow instead. However, as a thankful gift for the readers and constantly supporting my story, I'm publishing it now 😁

Don't forget to vote and comment! Thank you and love lotsss! :*
- 단팥