I was brought out of my thoughts by my professor standing in front of me with a frown, "Is my class boring you?"

"What? No, I just-"

"-You just thought what? That you could stare off into space while I teach," The brunette with grey hair on the sides crossed his arms in front of his chest.

Looking around the classroom all eyes were on me which made me feel embarrassed, "No, sir. I'm sorry."

With that Mr.Polechio went back to teaching his long class. If I were a rebel I would have told him that his class is indeed boring me, that I wanted to just get the assignment that will be handed out and go home already. But I'm not a rebel, and life doesn't seem to go my way even if I wanted it to, I'd probably get kicked out of his class.

After a long, excruciating hour and a half my class was finally over. I was relieved when Mr.Polechio excused us until tomorrow, relieved until I realized that I have to write an essay describing a facet of my identity, meaning what life events has happened to me to make me who I am today.

While walking to my car all I could think about is how I wish I could drop this class, but this isn't high school. I can't just switch out of a class because I don't want to think about why I am who I am today. I'd rather not dig up those memories that I tried so hard to forget.

*****

"Yo," Isaac greeted me, patting my back as I sat at the kitchen table. "When did you get home?" He questioned now opening the refrigerator.

"I don't know," I shrugged before glancing at the clock on the stove, it read 6:53 pm. "Like 5 hours ago, did you just wake up?"

"Yeah, bro I just needed to get some more hours of sleep in before going out."

"Oh? Where are you going?"

"Billie's brother is throwing a little party because Billie hit 16 million followers on Instagram, how crazy is that?" Isaac chuckled while unwrapping string cheese and peeling some off before shoving it in his mouth.

That's nice of Finneas to do that for Billie, I wish my brothers were that nice to throw a party at all for me. I don't know how people get the good siblings, I'm stuck with 3 piece of shit brothers who made it their life goal to ruin my life.

A few years back at my birthday party my oldest brother Manny and his douche bag of friends thought it would be funny to smash over ripe peaches over my hair that I had got done the day before. They ruined my birthday.

"Crazy," I said unamused, I tried not to be shitty over Billie but I can't help it. "Is Eli going with you?" I don't know why I even ask, where Isaac goes Elijah goes.

Smacking his face with the string cheese he hummed before calling out for his brother, what in the hell is he doing? "Stop playing with your food, you fucking dip shit." I shook my head before trying to go back to working on that essay but Elijah came into the kitchen to see what Isaac wanted.

"Sup?" He asked, sliding his hands into the pockets of his navy blue shorts.

"Are you going to the party for Billie with me tonight?"

"I don't see why not? You know I love a good party dude," They both laughed while doing a hand shake.

"Sorry to interrupt, but I'm trying to work so if you guys are done-"

"-Hey hey hey, what's gotten into you? You never work." Elijah said making me roll my eyes. "Seriously? No, I'm just trying to get this essay done so I can watch some walking dead before bed."

I don't know why but that really made me annoyed, "Yo, chill I was just joking around! You know that. You're not going to the party?"

"I thought you for sure would be going? Considering the relationship you and Billie have going on." Isaac chimed in.

"Relationship?" I scoffed closing my note book, "There is no 'relationship', there is not going to be a relationship because that girl won't even give it a chance. I'm not going to some stupid party to celebrate for someone who doesn't think I'm worth trying for." With that I grabbed my stuff and walked to my bedroom leaving the two of them speechless.

I know, I shouldn't have snapped at them, I'll apologize later on but right now I just have to finish this stupid fucking essay and try not to think about Billie, for what feels like the thousandth time today.