Chapter Forty-One

"Okay that's anybody. Still doesn't mean you know my body."

"Lemme finish." He adjusts his hand some moving his thumb up my neck a little and pressing at the spot just below my ear. "This the spot you really like."

I close my eyes as I feel the pleasure start to creep up.

"Alright nigga damn.." I breath out.

"Hold up, look at me." I open my eyes and stare into his eyes. He loosens his hold on my neck still using his thumb to press at the spot below my ear. He slowly moves his thumb off and to my surprise I moan.

"What...the...fuck?" I ask confused as to what was going on. "Bitch what the hell are you doing to me?" I say as another moan escapes my mouth.

My body was feeling hot and a heart beat forms between my legs. Yo what the fuck is this?

"St-stop." I moan and he laughs laying back on the bed. "What was that?"

"I just mind fucked the shit out of you." He laughs going back on his phone.

"I don't like you." I roll my eyes. Eating another piece of bacon.

"Yeah alright." He says rubbing my thigh. I set the tray on the nightstand and lay my head on his chest and he rubs my back.

I eventually fall back asleep.

I wake up again to an empty bed and slide out the bed. I still felt like shit so I walk to the bathroom and turn on the shower stripping out my clothes. 

Stepping in I let the hot water run down my body for a minute before I grab the rag and wash up.

Spending thirty minutes in I get out and dry off. I lotion up and look through Jay's drawers snatching a pair of boxers and a shirt. Throwing them on I climb back in the bed.

I don't plan on moving for the rest of the day.

•••
(A/N okay so y'all wanted a look into Zace so here we go. Enjoy.)

Ken 

Last night.

Ze didn't wanna leave the club she wanted to stay all night but here comes Ace and Jay ruining her and Amerie's .

"Noooo lemme down." She kick and Ace ignores her. "I'll stab yo bitch ass right here lemme down."

"Stop making shit difficult Ze, damn." He gets to his car and sits her in the seat reaching over and buckling her up.

"Wh-where is my...hic...car?"

"Alante's driving it."

"No I want my car!" She whine.

"Ze'rea shut the fuck up forreal."

"Why are you yelling at me?" She start sniffling.

"Don't start that shit." He shakes his head. She gets out her seat belt and he watches her as she climbs out her seat to the back curling up on the seat. He drives off and heading to her house.

After fifteen minutes she sits up looking at him through the mirror.

"Ace."

"What?" He Answers briefly looking at her in the mirror then looking at the road.

"I'm thirsty." He reaches in his arm rest grabbing a bottle of water and tossing it back to her.

"You didn't have to throw it you yellow faced bitch."

"Fuck you Ze."

"Fuck you too then." She turns around so her back is facing the front of the car. She takes small sips of her water rocking back and forth in the seat. Putting the cap on she climbs back to the front seat.