The Rescue

Ren was watching as Mike was humiliated mid prank by Mentor, and she chuckled as he ate the food.

Liana was in the corner, watching in silence, playing with the Samuraizer, that was in her hand.

Darren was next to the wall, practicing with a staff, without actually moving anywhere.

Silver and Jayden were outside still training hard, and Antonio came out of the house.

"Hey, we're going fishing." He said.

"No we're not." Ji said following him quickly as Silver and Jayden both now continued to train, using both sides of a dummy, as if they were fighting one enemy.

"We're not?" Antonio asked, sounding extremely disappointed. "No. We need to keep working on this..."

Ji said, as he held up the Lightzord.

"But we need privacy." He said, and Antonio sighed. "Okay." He said with a shrug, following Mentor out.

Silver looked at Jayden, and they both shook their heads, as they continued a training session fast.

Silver was beating up the last dummy, and she had stopped and her knuckles were now bleeding.

She went over to the porch, and smiled slightly at the end of Jayden's 'fight'.

The Gap Sensor went off, and the others all ran out of the House, and they all ran off together.

"Hey, look over there!" Emily shouted, and Silver raced ahead, and she let an low growl escape. "Silver what is it?"

Mike asked, and Mike ran off to go pick up the Lightzord. "The Lightzord! They wouldn't leave it." He said.

"They must have been kidnapped by Moogers or something." Silver said as Kevin nodded. "Kidnapped." He said.

"I think you're right." Jayden said, and Silver looked at him, and her eyes, are almost black with shadows.

"Mentor. Antonio." Mike said.

"Man this is all my fault. They wouldn't have come here, if I hadn't been messing around."

Mike said. "Finally figured that out did you now, huh?" Kevin said, tone of voice sarcasm and serious all at once.

"Enough." Silver and Jayden said, then Silver fell silent. "All that matters now, is finding Mentor and Antonio."

Jayden said. "What was he doing with this thing anyways?" Mike said and he held up the Lightzord in his hand.

"Hey, everybody!" Kevin said and they all ran over Silver was looking around clearly uneasy.

"It's Antonio's fishing spool, and it leads.. that way." Kevin said, and now Jayden looked at Silver, almost like it was automatic to turn to her now.

"Of course it leads to a creepy tunnel."

Mia said.

"They must have taken them both, and gone down there." Jayden said and it was like Silver Storm wasn't even there.

"Hey what's wrong?" Jayden asked, his eyebrows raised, and he was now looking at her.

"Something doesn't feel right." She said quietly. "Well, it's your element down there."

Jayden said, and Silver nodded at him, and swiftly set her jaw.

"Get ready, we're going in." Jayden said, and Silver pulled out Samuraizer along with the others.

"Go, Go, Samurai!" They all shouted, and Silver now led the way with the others close behind her.

"It's too dark in here to see."

Kevin said, and suddenly when the Lightzord randomly lit up, Silver had her eyes slammed shut immediately.

"Jeez." She said. "Sorry Silver." Mike said. "Thanks Mike. The trail leads this way."

Jayden said, picking up the spool, or part of the line anyways, and they all continued onwards.

"I've got a bad feeling about this." Mia said, and Silver held her staff in hand, and she looked around.

"Silver what's up with you?"

Mike asked and Kevin nodded.

"You haven't said a word to anyone but Jayden, all day." He said. "Guys, just leave her be." Jayden said.

"This is beyond creepy." Emily said.

"It's the end of the line. Literally."

Jayden said, lifting up the fishing spool, and Silver lifted up the staff in her hands.

"Everyone, be on guard." Kevin said.

Then as one, they all lifted their weapons, and the Moogers all charged at all of them at once.

"Man! Talk about a lot of Moogers!"

Mike said, and Silver spun around quickly, knocking Moogers now every which way as she spun.

It was like there was 3 of her, not just one. She was fighting like a demon, as she fought hard and fast.

"Woah! What happened to Silver who was half fighting?" Kevin shouted and Silver kept fighting hard.

"There's no sign of Mentor or Antonio!" Kevin shouted, after seeing more Moogers coming.

"Hey, check out the Lightzord." Jayden said, as the Lightzord was flying on its own, and knocking Moogers flat.

"Oh, no, Lighty got dropkicked." Mike said. "Huh?" Jayden said, and one side of Silver's staff, had blocked two quick attacks on him.

"Thanks." He said, and Silver nodded, before swiftly spinning around to face her own Moogers again.

"Uh! We keep cutting them down!"

Kevin said. "But there's no end to them!" Emily said, and now Jayden and Silver were back to back.

Silver had pulled out her spin sword as well. "If I could just take out these fish-faces, I have a feeling, Lightzord could help us."

Mike said, kicking away Moogers.

"Don't worry. I got their backs." Mia said, and Silver's aura flashed and she had flames surrounding her as well.

"Okay Mike, time to make your move." Mia said. "Got it! Hey, I think there's something, in the Lightzord."

Mike said. "Uh! Then hit it!" Jayden shouted, and Silver kicked a Mooger away hard and her staff had been a second ago, knocked away.

Mike hit the Lightzord and Jayden swiftly caught the Disc, on the end of his spin sword.

"Shark Attack Mode!" Jayden shouted, and Silver hit the deck, rolling hard as the Moogers exploded around him.

She picked up her staff quickly, and Silver smiled at him. "Antonio did it. I think now we can unleash the Shark Disc's powers. Whenever we want."

Jayden said. "When you mess with my friends, you swim in dangerous water Moogers."

He said, and all of the Moogers had by now completely exploded quickly at a hit from the Shark Blade.

Silver looked at Jayden, and she hugged him. "You okay?" He asked, and she nodded slightly.

"Now, let's go find the guys." Mike said, and they all raced off quickly as one team.