Sirens echoed in the background, and within seconds paramedics filled the backyard. Dani directed them to the Littman's family then marched over to the barbecue where she yanked Littman up off the ground and clamped handcuffs around his wrists.

"I'm sorry." Littman glanced at her as Dani dragged him by, but Malcolm stepped forward and nudged her back.

"You almost killed her." Malcolm yelled angrily, "And your family!"

Littman looked guilty, his face filled with sorrow and fear. Malcolm leaped at him, and Theodora scrambled to grabbed ahold of his arm and shove him backwards. Police drew there guns, she hadn't even seen them come in.

"Hey!" She fell into him, and he froze to steady her. Dani was yelling a string of curse words at him and ran herself and Littman past the fenced backyard.

"What's wrong with you!" She gripped his arms tightly as they held her up by the waist. "Why—"

"He could've killed you."

"And it was my fault." She hissed, "Now, if we could please go grab something to eat! Preferably something that's not poisoned."

"Theo. Stop joking about this!"

She stared at him, registering his wide angry eyes and coldness that pooled off of him. "Calm down. It's ok. Everyone is fine. You solved the case. You did it."

His eyes softened, and his hands fell to his sides as he looked down at her. "Theo—"

"Bright!" Gil's voice echoed, "Fletcher!"

"Hey." She blinked, a lump formed in her throat.

"Dani told me what happened. You need to be checked out by the medics."

"I'm fine—"

"Right now!"

Theodora sighed, "Gil—"

"I need a word with Bright. Go to the medics before I get Dani to drag you there."

She nodded, and within seconds a women was leading her towards the front of the house. They sat her down at the end of the ambulance, taking her pulse and telling her to open her mouth.

She sat like that for what felt like forever, watching the sun go down on the horizon. It had been a long day, she wanted to go home and sleep. And eat. Maybe eat first.

Eventually the sun fully set, and Malcolm walked out from the backyard with the others.

"She's good?"

"Yes. The poison is out, but we've given her medication to take before bed. To make sure everything's flushed out. Precautions." The women shrugged handing her a large pill, "I suggest you take it easy, Miss."

Theodora stood up, pocketing the medication and marched right up towards Malcolm and Dani. The women pointed to her car, and she went straight there.

"Meet back at the precinct." Gil yelled, "I wanna talk to you and Bright."

She nodded, swinging open the front door and flopping down. Dani got in next, followed by Malcolm.

It didn't take long for them to arrive at the precinct, or for Gil to drag Malcolm towards his office.

"Gil?" Theodora asked quietly, causing him to stop. "Does the offer still stand?"

His brows furrowed, then the corner of his lips quirked up. "Of course."

"Then I accept."

He looked to Dani, "Go print off the paper work, Powell. I trust you to get it handled while she's here."