12: Sad moments 🥺

I woke up and the bed was covered in blood, I screamed dee name and he ran in the room. He picked me up and took me to the bath tub and put me in there. He took off my clothes and ran the water. I was crying and scared, I could tell dee was scared too but he wasn't saying anything.

"Dee call my doctor" I said

"Where your phone" he said

"Over there on-t" I said as I stopped

I don't know what happen but I woke up in a hospital bed and dee was crying.

"What happen" I said looking around

"You woke up bleeding and passed out in the tub and had a miscarriage" he said with tears coming down

"No, why, how" I said crying

"I don't know" he said getting up hugging me

Loyal came through the door crying and she ran to me and my brother did too. They hugged me and tears rolled down my face. I was really sad, I was looking forward to raising me and dee baby. Loyal hugged dee and he was crying. The nurse came in and comforted me and told me everything will be fine. My mom came and she got on the bed and start holding me. It was a sad moment. But my baby was up in heaven looking down over us. I don't understand what would of made me have a miscarriage though, that was mad strange. Maybe fighting shanti bitch ass made it happen.

"Can I have moment with her y'all" my mom said

Everybody walked out the room.

"Listen baby, don't beat yourself up about this, my granddaughter or grandson looking over us, she or he don't want to to see you hurt" my mom said

"I know ma but like I was ready to have this baby" I said

"I had miscarriages back to back before I had you, and I didn't let it take over me or take me down, I know my kids are looking down over me now" she said

"I understand, I'm thinking about moving back to Baton Rouge" I said

My mom gave me a look I never seen before, it was like she got scared when I said that.

"Why" she said

"Because I miss everybody there" I said

"Your- I- well I'll move if you move" she said

"You will ma, and dee going to move with us" I said

"Yes I will and he can" she said

I smiled and she called them back in we just sat there and all talked.

October 25,2019-

I got released and could go home. Me and dee packed and got ready to go to Baton Rouge. My mom called me and I told her we was ready, she had my little sister and brother with her me and dee got in the car and waved bye to loyal. She was coming up there next week to stay with us. We got to the airport and got on the plane. The plane ride was quick as fuck, when we got off my mom called a Uber and took us to my uncle house. The next day we was all going house hunting and my mom was going to buy a house. I was happy to be back in Baton Rouge but sad also. A lot of bad memories happen here but it's my hometown so I gotta love it.