Chapter 8

Loyal POV

It was Tuesday me and lay went out walking around, we thought being suspended would be fun but it's boring

It was Tuesday me and lay went out walking around, we thought being suspended would be fun but it's boring. We went and got some new swimsuits for this party, I won't planning on getting in the water but lay was going to make me. Since dee been locked up lay haven't been the same and then finding out she pregnant well thinking she's pregnant just ain't working. I don't want her to abort the baby but knowing her and at this point she will.

Me and lay was suppose to been taking a trip to Jamaica with The boys but dee got locked down so we can't do shit now. Leilani don't know me and Jason is fucking with each other again if she do she'll be mad cause she don't want her brother fucking with me since he a player. But I love her brother and all but I can't be getting played out here.

5:00pm-(leilani pov)

I got cute for this little water park party, I really wasn't trying to do to much

I got cute for this little water park party, I really wasn't trying to do to much. I told loyal take me some pictures. My brother was at this party and that bitch shanti was. She kept eyeing me but I was living my best life.

"Leilani" shanti said

"What bruh" I said putting my hands behind my back

"I'm sorry for what I did to you, over a nigga especially" she said

"Man, it's whatever don't talk to me again" I said

I sat on the edge of the pool & drank my Hawaiian Punch & tequila till I got tipsy. I started dancing & turning up. Quadre friends was there and tried dancing with me but I wasn't to drunk that I didn't realize. I pushed him off me and he fell into the pool. It was this boy that always wanted me there and him and Quadre friend went on top of the roof of the snack bar.

I didn't see it coming but they both jumped down into the pool and splashed water on me. I started beating they ass in the pool cause I won't trying to get my hair wet. Loyal pulled me off and took me home and gave me water to drink. My doctor appointment was tomorrow so I need to calm down. I was scared to go but ready to go. I know dee won't be out soon but I will still raise his baby right. My foster mom would make me have a miscarriage if she found out but I guess my biological mom wouldn't.

Sorry this part shorts guys.