Sixteen Going On Seventeen (Tangled the Series)

A/N: This is based on a Tangled the Series Fan-Comic by chiscribble4smiles on Tumblr. I used the comic in the story (I'll try to find a link to it since the Tumblr link doesn't seem to be working), but the rest of the song parody lyrics are by me.

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN any characters, movies, or the music used. All rights belong to their respective owners. I only own the plot and most of the parody lyrics.

Comic Link: https://www.pinterest.nz/pin/703617141758074382/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Eugene singing"

"Lance singing"

"Lance & Eugene singing"

"Varian singing"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a nice, warm day filled with sunshine. A common day in the kingdom of Corona. A day where everyone would rush outside to enjoy the bright sunlight. Everyone that is, except for three.

Eugene Fitzherbert and his best friend, Lance Strongbow were standing inside a small, darkened room filled to the brim with various chemicals and test tubes. They'd been asked to come to Old Corona by Varian to help with his latest scientific discovery. Apparently, it was a three-person job.

While the two men waited to be called on for assistance, Eugene noticed something... different, about their young companion. He turned to Lance, to see if he'd noticed the same thing.

"You know Lance, I've realised something recently..." he said, pointing to the young scientist. "The kid's not really a "kid" anymore, is he?"

Lance nodded in agreement. "And I've noticed he's catching a few stares from the ladies."

"Poor guy has clearly never held hands with a woman before!" Eugene said as he watched Varian fiddle with some science equipment, stumbling a little when he almost dropped a beaker.

Yep, this boy was clearly in over his head! There's no way he'd have noticed the attention of the girls in his village. He was too focused on his research. If Varian was going to have any shot at romance in his life, he was gonna need lots of teaching.

"Maybe we should help him out a little," Lance suggested. "You know, make sure he's-"

Both men shared a knowing smirk. "Prepared..."

Let the Love Lessons begin.

-----

Varian slowly placed the pipe over a beaker, careful to ensure only a drop would meet the purple liquid inside. His goggled eyes squinted; his tongue stuck out in concentration. 'This is it!' He thought. 'This will create my biggest alchemy discovery yet! Just one little drop...'

"You are sixteen--"

"AH!" Varian screamed, flinging his pipe halfway across the lab. He looked to his right to see Eugene singing his heart out, with Eugene's hand on his left shoulder.

What was going on?

"--going on seventeen,

Kid, now it's time to think!"