It been forever since Killua had settled down in one place for so long. He was now in a York New apartment again. Alluka had insisted on staying here for more than the usual 2 week time mark and as it normally was, it was Allukas choice.

He and Alluka were currently enjoying a movie night. Watching dumb Lifetime movies and Hallmark Christmas movies. As he and Alluka sat he felt an urge to check his phone. He got up, apologizing to Alluka as he did, and grabbed his phone. He clicked the button to power it on and waited for the familiar light to show up.

As it did he scrolled through the notifications he had received. When he reached the bottom he had seen many missed calls and texts from Gon. So he unlocked his phone and began reading the messages.

GreenIdiot: Hey Killua! Though I'd check in. How's Alluka?

GreenIdiot: Hey again! You haven't texted me back...which kind of worries me but I'm sure your fine. Just text me back when you can!

GreenIdiot: Killua? You there?

GreenIdiot: Why isn't anyone texting back? Are you guys really that busy?

GreenIdiot: Did I do something wrong?

GreenIdiot: hello? I'm sorry...for bothering you.

GreenIdiot: DOES IT HURT THAT MUCH TO HAVE TO DEAL WITH ME?! You won't answer me! Am I really that awful?

GreenIdiot: I'm sorry for being such a...idiot. I don't deserve people like you. I'm just a selfish horrible person...I should stop bothering you. I can't do it anymore. Even Mito wanted to get rid of me! I'm a terrible, selfish, air-headed idiot.

GreenIdiot: goodbye killua...I'm sorry

That is where the messages stopped. Killua just stared and stared at his phone not comprehending the words that shown on his screen. Surly a couple missed messages didn't set Gon off that bad...right? He quickly texted back saying 'I'm sorry I didn't see your messages. Are you ok? Where are you?"

After a long while of not getting any messages he texted Leorio and Kurapika.

FluffyAssassin: hey guys have y'all heard from Gon recently?? I'm worried.

FluffyAssassin: what the hell?! Why is my name that?

LaysOreo: Knowing Gon I wouldn't doubt mines dumb too. And no...I got some weird messages awhile back though.

LaysOreo: it is dumb.

FluffyAssassin: weird messages? Are they as weird as mine? Do you think something happened?

KuraPikachu: Is this about the thing with his Aunt?

FluffyAssassin: What 'thing'?

KuraPikachu: Messages? Is this about his Aunt?

FluffyAssassin: What about his Aunt?

KuraPikachu: You don't know? His Aunt has a type of cancer. She didn't want him to worry too much about it.

FluffyAssassin: so is that why Gon said Mito-San wanted to get rid of him?????

KuraPikachu: GON SAID THAT?! Oh gods...did he say anything else of that degree?

FluffyAssassin: only that he was an awful person and he was SORRY!! I don't have an idea where he's getting his but I'm worried. Which is why I wanted to see if you guys had a clue.

KuraPikachu: no, sadly. We can check up with Mito and see where he's been if she knows.

LaysOreo: Yeah, Gons scaring the shit outta me with his messages.