H-Harder Daddy~♥ [Britain x Oc x France]

09ginger09
Midnight_Snacks14

- Lmao, LEMON -

•Y'ALL KNOW WHAT ABOUT TO GO DOWN•

Ovakia laid on the bed, gagged and bound to the bed. Ovakia heard footsteps and they slowly walked into the bedroom, Ovakia shivered as a small draft made its way to her skin. There was a deep chuckle, it was clearly Britains. Ovakia felt a pair of hands begin to caress her. The hands slowly travelled up her body, they slowly untied Ovakia from the bed. They held her up and they found that it was Britain, for she could see France from the corner of her eye. Britain moved Ovakia so then she was stuck facing France, Britain gently let Ovakia sit on the top of her chest and chin. France walked up to Ovakia's face, he unbuckled his belt. France let his trousers fall to the ground and eventually he pulled his boxers down revealing his hard on. Ovakia opened her mouth, not needing someone to tell her so. France smiled, his tongues clicked and he spoke deeply, "Good little pet." France slid into Ovakia's mouth, she gagged as his hard on reached the back of her throat and eventually down it. France groaned as Ovakia's lips closed around the hard on.

Britain saw France enter Ovakia's mouth and he took the opportunity to moth Ovakia's body up and slide into her. Ovakia moaned, tear in her mind from Britain entering so suddenly. He stretched her out with his dick, they waiting a bit before thrusting into Ovakia. Ovakia's body was at first filled with strange sensations but it eventually became a feeling of pleasure and lust.

Owo they came in her and she came, I'm not writing this anymore, pfft.