Chapter 12 ~ Official?

Start from the beginning

"Look dad, I don't care who you like...I'm glad that you found someone you like and I'm not mad. I support you." He hugged me back.

"Sorry but, can you finish breakfast...? I need to go to my office for a bit..."

"Its ok dad, I will" I hugged him again and he walked off to his office. I finished breakfast and put it on the table. Everyone woke up and came to the table after a while and we all ate. I didn't say anything to my siblings about what my dad told me. I knew he wanted to keep a secret and I was going to tell no one about it.

I got my bag and started to head to school thinking about my dad. I walked in the school gates and headed over to the tree where I usually meet Germany and Poland. They were really my only friends other than America. I start to talk to Germany until I feel a tap on my arm.

~America's POV~

I got to the school gates and said by to Canada as he walked off to hang out with his group of friends. In his group of friends was Ukraine which I think he has a crush on and I do tease him about it. I look around and I see Russia in the same spot I saw him yesterday by the tree.

I walk over and tap on his arm. I would have tapped his shoulder but I'm short as fuck and couldn't reach. He turned around and looked at me. I looked over to Germany and Poland and they were looking at me with a look on their face. It was not a disgusted look, it was more of a smirk. DAMMIT JAPAN! I guessed she did show some other people but I hope it wasn't the whole school. I pulled Russia down to my level and whisper to him that I wanted to talk in private. He rolled his eyes and nodded. He told Germany and Poland that he would be right back. I made him follow me over to a abandoned area of the courtyard that no one ever goes to. I sighed.

"Um...sorry about last night...I was a-" I was cut off by him hugging me.

"It's ok Amerika I understand," He let go and looked at me with a confused face, "are you wearing makeup?" Shoot uh...

"How do you know?" I ask

"I have many sisters I know what makeup looks like." I sighed

"Yeah...its to hide my black eyes"

"Your dad hit you that hard?"

"Yeah I have another on my shoulder and my stomach and the other black eye is from North..." I look down. I was embarrassed. I finally look up and he was staring behind me. "What is it?" I wave my hand in front of him. He shook his head and apologized.

"Sorry! My dad told me something this morning and I can't get it out of my mind..."

"What is it? You can tell me...I promise I won't tell anyone!" He sighed.

"I guess I can but if YOU TELL ANYONE! I will not hesitate to murder you." I jumped when he said that. Russia was very intimidating. "Sorry, I won't but you know what I mean by that." I nodded and listened...

~Russia's POV~

"Ok, so my dad told me he liked someone...romantically." America nodded and I continued; "He told me..." I became silent for a moment but went on, "He told me he liked Germany's dad..." I looked down. I heard a gasp from America.

"Did you tell Germany?"

"No, I know my dad and he wouldn't have wanted me to tell anyone else, especially Germany. Don't tell anyone about it though ok? My dad would literally kill me..." There was silence.

"Um, also..." America said out of the blue, "I think Japan showed some people that picture from the party..." America gazed over to where Germany and Poland were. That's why they had those looks on their faces when I went over to them. I sighed and rolled my eyes.