***

It was time for Khushi to awake again. Her eyes opened a little and she remarked the sunshine in the room. She blinked few times and tried to remove the last residue from her sleep but then close them again to give her eyes some time to accept the sunshine. The voice behind her let her realize where she was and what she discovered yesterday night. Here in this room, was this one person, she thought she won't see ever again. No, she hoped to not to see him ever again, but the destiny was again cruel to her. He and his voice were right behind her and showed his presence, which she wanted to forget so desperate. Khushi closed her eyes and tried to ignore his voice, she didn't get to hear for so long. The voice, she knew so good. The voice, which gave her so much hope for better future, just to take it all in the most cruel way again away.

Minutes passed and she didn't open her eyes. How could she open them and face the monster which hurt her so much? How could she look in his eyes and ignore this feeling of betrayal which she felt yesterday night again, after such a long time?

No, she can't feel this. She can't feel anything. She doesn't feel anything, since three years ago and this here, won't change nothing.

Absolutely nothing.

***

It was her chest which moved up when she took air into her lungs and prepared herself to face the world when she opened her eyes, because she knew, once she have to do it.

Khushi moved her eyelids up and could see silhouettes of her eyelashes before her eyes were fully open. The gaze directed to the window, Khushi prayed for escape or just for the sign that she finally became crazy. She hoped all this was not real. The hoped all this was just her imagination, but to her sorry, his voice, he, everything was real.

He stood on the other side of her bed and looked down on her form, she could clearly feel it even she didn't want to. She didn't want to be here, with him and hear his voice, nor she wanted to let him near her and feel his touch. Her thoughts wander between different possibilities how to escape but not one of them was one good option, so she decided to continue to ignore and wait for the right moment to walk out.

The Nurse came in with food and talked with him. She could hear his voice again. He refused the food from hospital and spoke on the phone to order other food for her. After he ended the call, he walked to window and she could see him from behind. His clothes were rumpled and his shoulders powerless, but the way he stood there with hands in his pocket, white shirt on his bright shoulders and face directed to window, he radiate self-confidence and dominance.

In the next moment Arnav turned around and looked to her. She closed her eyes to act like she was still sleeping, when someone entered the room again.

It was the doctor who spoke with Arnav.

***

>>Mr. Singh Raizada?<<

Arnav eyed the doctor who just came through the door. He looked to side and saw the sleeping Khushi on the bed.

>>Mrs. Singh Raizada is still sleeping?<<

>>Yes, we should talk outside. I don't want to disturb her sleep.<<

Both walked out of the room to talk in the hospital floor. The door stayed open but none of them remarked this.

>>And? Can I take her with me? Can I take my wife home?<<

>>Yes, she doesn't show any signs of brain concussion. Last night was peaceful, so I think she can go home. A peace of advice, Mr. Raizada. It would be better for your wife to be in her usual place. Our experiences show that the patients recover better at home.<<