chapter 54

Something too bright on my face compels me to open my eyes and the first thing I see is the window, of course. The sunlight always wakes me up and I can say that I'm very sensitive to the light early in the morning. Sometimes I don't need the alarm, like today.

A sigh leaves my mouth and I stretch my arms, I turn my head to my right and here he is my handsome man, he's sleeping on his stomach, his face is turned towards me, the sheets are just below his shoulders. I study his face and he is very cute when he sleeps, he's like a baby with that little pout.

A small smile emerges on my lips as I look at his cute face. I scarcely look at Blake in the morning, because most of the time I don't have the possibility to do it, or he gets out of bed too soon or sometimes we don't sleep together at all but today I'm pleased because I can look at him, at his perfect face.

Today, I feel so happy, I can't stop thinking about what happened last night, I think I have dreamed about it too, I know, I may sound ridiculous, but it was a great moment in our life, we climbed another level, a higher level in our relationship.

I can't say the sex itself was exceptional and pleasurable because it wasn't at all, it was very uncomfortable and even embarrassing. To make this short, he struggled a lot and now I'm starting to ask myself if he was saying the truth, that he never done it before because he was nervous, as nervous as me but he was also very careful and I found it adorable.

There's a positive point about what we shared last night, the fact that we did it, that we explored each other's bodies. I'm happy that we are more closer now, though I know sex isn't the only thing that brings two people closer, but that it also plays a role in a relationship. 

Goodness, I can't stop thinking about every second we shared, from the way he touched me to the way he held me cautiously, the way he moaned in my ears when he was reaching the end of his 'half' pleasurable moment, the way he kissed me and told me beautiful words before I close my eyes, the way he held me close to him, the feeling of his warm skin against mine, there wasn't any clothes between us, and I want it that way forever.

"Morning," I look at him and his eyes are half open. He turns on his back and rubs his eyes to get rid of the fatigue.

"Good morning," I reply joyfully and turn on my side, facing him. His eyes meet mine and I can't help but to smile, he smiles as well and turns on his side as well, now we are facing each other, imitating each other, one hand under the pillow and the other entwining.  

"You slept well?" He asks, his voice as husky as ever and I like that so much, his morning voice is so sexy.

"Yeah, and you?" I ask, my eyes roaming along his face, God he's so handsome even early in the morning with a sleepy face.

"Me too," He says and pulls me against him. He circles his arms around me and makes me laugh spontaneously. He leaves kisses on my face and although I hate to kiss him when I haven't brush my teeth, he doesn't mind and keep kissing me.

"Aren't you sore?" He asks and now that he is talking about this, I guess I am, I haven't taken too much attention to what is happening down there, but yeah, I am a bit.

"A bit but it's not that painful," I reply and stroke his hair, hair as messy as ever.

He nods and it's followed by a snort and a small smile. "We did it, I still can't believe it," He says and it's reciprocal, we are both pretty shocked that we jumped on another level.

"Can I ask you a question?" I ask hesitantly, I don't if it's the perfect time to have 'the' conversation with him, but it's itching me to know.

"Of course," He replies.