Lizard Government 7

Momentarily, I sat aside, took it in. All that had happened in the past few days.  The lizards, being shot, the military base and now them.

Everything was changing.

I had a life, a job, friends. And now, I had nothing. We are led to believe that knowledge is power, thats what they stood for but it felt as if enlightening me brought me into a suffering i could not endore. There was no hope, no higher power watching over us. Knowing about the lizards, the government and what they are doing, we were all alone in this fight; No one had any chance of survival. Until me.

"Rob, they have something, a lizard. And it's a big one." Andrey vocalized with anger behind every word.

"So what, we kill them. Another member of power killed and this cause is put under even more bad press. One lizard won't make a difference, it'll just make a noise." I protested.

"So what do you suggest, we let them live, continue to corrupt our world and slowly replace all human life as we know it."

"We reveal them, let the world know we aren't lying, that we are correct about our theories and bring every human onto our side," I suggested.

"And start a war of the races, human vs lizard!  No one would be safe, so many would die. It wouldn't be worth it. We stick to my plan."

"Fine!" I shouted with uncertainty. Maybe I was wrong about Andrey, he didn't want a change he wanted to be noticed. "Pete, Who is the target?"

"You're not gonna believe this, the queen of England, Elizebeth II."