⓺ Hard Planning ⓺

HI I'M BACK WITH MORE SOUDAM! It's not as good as the last few chapters but I hope you enjoyed it. Also huge thank you to @UnluckyToaster for suggesting this- I NEEDED INSPO SO BADLY AND THAT ONE COMMENT HELPED SO SO SO MUCH! THANK YOU AGAIN MAN! Now to the fluff
Ps. Just know that there is a time skip between the chapters thanks <3
-Lo
~~~~~~~~~~
Tw; Mild panic attack
---
Gundham's POV
Kazuichi's birthday was soon and I wanted to get him something. He's done so much for me. He made small machines to help me feed my friends (well pets...) with just the push of a button. He's made a small security system connected to my e-Handbook so that I could watch my rescue center from anywhere. But the first gift...I'll always cherish it, tiny jetpacks he made for my four dark devas of destruction.

I had to get him a worthy gift. Something that would be important to him- but nothing too mediocre. Probably something I somehow "created." Or...I could give him a pet. Yes, a pet.

"We could go on a date to the pet store!" I exclaimed slightly too loudly. Reality snapped back as I realized I said that aloud in the classroom. Luckily only Akane, Nekomaru and Nanami were left inside. Due to it being lunch time at the moment. That's right, Kazuichi went to get us lunch from Teruteru. God I should've went with him.

Chiaki tapped my shoulder lightly as I hear her fingers tapping on her game console. "You should probably give him an animal from your rescue center..."

Was she reading my mind or something? "Ah...the queen of digital distraction, I do not need any advice on this topic with Kazuichi. I, the overlord of ice am capable in dealing with this situation on my own."

I hated having to talk in such a mysterious way, really I do regret it. But I'm too scared to just tell everyone I was lying about being some cryptic animal loving freak. I didn't want to go back into that dark hole of memories again. So I rather not.

"Mm... But if you want him to appreciate it better maybe make it an exotic animal. Though something legal..." her fingers were tapping against the small console at an ungodly speed. I'm starting to feel bad for the device.

"That is...quite clever destroyer of AIs. I will take a not of that, you have the dark lord's thanks." Right as I finish my sentence the mechanic I love kicked the door down with Teruteru attached to his leg.

What in the world...

"GUNDHAMMMMM I WAS GETTING LUNCH FOR US BUT THE TERUTERU OVERHEARD MY RAMBLING IN THE BATHROOM AND GRABBED ONTO MY LEG AND NOW HE WON'T LET GOOOO!!!" Kazuichi ran around the classroom trying to shake off the chef. Hanamura seemed to be a leech sucking himself away from Souda's blood... instead the blood was his secrets.

"Ah... Do not fret, oh Shark fiend. As I will destroy the Master of the culinary arts that is attached to your...leg." Dammit I couldn't come up with some cryptic metaphor but it'll have to do.

I grabbed onto Teruteru's shirt and yanked him off with ease. The chef grinning mischievously as he whispered something to me: "I know."

I threw him across the room out of panic and turned to my partner. A very awkward smile forced on my face. He grabbed my hand and mouthed "It's ok." making me feel at ease.

What exactly did Teruteru know? Did he know about my secret recipe for delicious pet food? Did he realize how I look after my friends so well? Did he just find out Souda and I were dating? Well we haven't exactly announced it but after all this time everyone kind of found out and they're ok with it.

Wait.

Did he...

Find out about.

No. No no no no no no.

Nonononononononononononnonononononononononononononononononononononononononononononono-

Kazuichi squeezed my hand tighter. I suppose the panic on my face started showing. Of course not. Hanamura wouldn't have found out. It's alright Gundham. Calm down.

I needed an excuse to get the both of us out of the classroom to get some privacy. I looked around the room to see that Kazuichi didn't actually bring back any food. Luckily.

"You seem to not have brought back anything for the feast, my dark prince. Now let us go search for some that are worthy for the both of us to ingest." I grab onto Kazuichi's hand and bring the both of us to my dorm.

Fortunately the dorms were connected to the rest of the building so we could easily slip away. We entered my room silently and I let out a long sigh.

"Hey...what happened out there? You looked panicked. I got worried." Kazuichi asked with obvious concern in his voice.

I gulped before letting a long sigh. "Yeah- I just- kinda- ok. So Teruteru whispered 'I know' to me when I grabbed onto him and I thought for a second- he knew- that-"

"Sh sh sh..." The pinkette shushed me as he wrapped me in his arms. Oh how I loved how well he knew how to comfort me. "It's ok I'm here for you...I'm sure he doesn't know...he's Teruteru after all he's probably too dumb to figure it out!"

I let a tired chuckle escape my lips as I smile at the male next to me. "Yes but he's not that dumb, Souda." We both chuckled awkwardly until silence enveloped the room.

"Want to skip class again?"

"Definitely."
---
HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS! I was half awake when I wrote this so I'm too lazy to doublecheck it anyways i'll try to write chapter 7 soon love you guys! THANK YOU FOR 4K READS!!! Byeonara~
-Lo