⓷ Secret ⓷

"W-Well that was a bit unexpected..." I felt myself mutter out as I covered my face with my scarf.

"Aw come on! You sound like you didn't like it..." Kazuichi pretended to pout but he was obviously giggling as he said that.

"Well I did like it...but I wasn't expecting it." I sputtered out with my face turning red by the minute.

Kazuichi smiled cheekily as he tilted his head. He opened his mouth to speak but no words came out. "See ya Gundy! I just remembered I have a project so I'll come over later!"

The mechanic left chuckling to himself. I heard him run down the corridor. I raised a brow wondering why he would-

O H

I ran out of my dorm grabbing my four dark devas of destruction on the way out as I made my way to the classroom. I let out a long sigh just as the bell rang. If I didn't arrive on time who knew what Ms Yukizome would have done to me.

I gave an annoyed glance at Kazuichi who was laughing up a storm but I couldn't stay angry at him.

I took my seat letting my Devas rest on my desk and yet another day of crazy and adventurous school starts.

-//- Time Skip -//-

School was finally over. I sighed under my scarf not letting anyone hear me before a familiar pink haired boy wrapped his arms around my shoulder.

I gave out a quiet shriek as he hugged me before I sighed chuckling a little.

"Well there shark tooth mortal. Why did you so suddenly wrapped your puny arms around me. THE OVERLORD OF ICE!" I stood up looking back at the boy.

He let go of my shoulders and grabbed my hand. "Well you promised we'd hang out right? So that's what we're doing let's go!" he dragged me through the school corridor with a bunch of familiar and unfamiliar faces staring.

I used my scarf to cover my face trying to block out the whispers of thoughts everyone was probably having right now. Until we finally arrived in Kazuichi's dorm.

The place smelled like oil and looked like a typical mechanic's workshop. I might be a little strange but I am one of those people that quite enjoy the smell of oil.

He went over to his bed and sat down petting a space next to him signaling me to sit there.

I sat at where he told me to. He then looked at me and smirked. He laid down on my lap curling up next to me.

I felt my face heat up as I saw Kazuichi laying down on my lap.

"So Gundy any plans for any dates or are we just gonna be a secret?" Souda mumbled out turning to look up at me.

"W-Well..." I stuttered out looking back down at him with a flushed face. "I feel I should tell others about my persona before we tell them about us." I explained hiding my face with my scarf.

Kazuichi then pushed me down onto the bed chuckling before cuddling onto my chest. He murmured the words "I love you" before falling asleep. His snores sounding just like a cat's.

I laid there staring at the ceiling. I slowly closed my eyes listening to the snores of the mechanic before falling into slumber.

---
Heyo! It's Ber! Sorry I haven't been updating this story lately I promise I'll update it more often. Thank you guys for 100 reads! - Bernice