⓹Embarrassment⓹

Gundham's POV
I enter the classroom with Ms Yukizome as I was greeted by a snickering Kazuichi and a loud class.

I feel glares as I sit down in my usual spot. This was normal except for the fact that Sonia was glaring at me.

Damn it...I genuinely thought we were friends...

Ms Yukizome started talking about tardiness and proper manners. The usual lecture whenever someone was late. She pointed at me and that was my cue to stand up.

I stood up and bowed, apologizing to the entire class. "Me and my devas are truly sorry to bother the class with such manners. I promise with the nine pits of hell I will bring no more harm to the 77th class." I say in my usual accent. To be honest I'm sick of it slightly. The dark mysterious way of talking makes it hard to express myself properly.

At least I have Kazuichi to hear me out.

I sit back down and hear a few chuckles but ignored it anyways.

--TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY MY LOVE FOR SOUDAM---

Class ends like a flash and I quickly get up and out of the classroom. I'm pretty sure Souda will be able to-

"HAMSTER-CHAN!" Kazuichi pushed me down to the ground, pinning me.

I look up and see the boy smiling widely. "Hey Hamster-chan! How are you? How was class?" he laughed slightly.

"Idiotic mortal...You are in the same class as me the overlord of ice. Don't touch me or you'll be poisoned." I looked off to the side trying to hide the fact that I was blushing.

"Awwww Hamster-chan doesn't want me to talk to me..." he pouted before getting up.

I quickly stood up and brought him to a small corridor that was empty and turned to him.

"Souda...I mean Kazuichi. Please don't do that when other's are around! They still don't know-"

The pinkette kissed me with a chuckle. "Chill Gundham. It was only a joke! Pshhhhh don't get so worked up come on let's go to my room." Kazuichi grabbed my wrist and dragged me to his room before I could say anything. Of course I didn't say anything since I actually wanted to go to his room.

We entered and he flopped on his bed groaning as he hit the sheets and pillows.

"Jeez Kazu- we could've been seen." I mumbled barely audible.

"Kazu? Aw nice nickname Hamster-chan." he chuckled before walking over to the blueprints I saw earlier.

"Ya prolly saw this already. Yes it's for you. But specifically for your devas. Planning on making tiny jetpacks for each of em'" he proudly said as he grabbed a box filled with different metal scraps and nails.

"Eh but right now I don't really wanna work on this. Since there's something I wanna work on more..." he started walking towards me and grabbed hold of my scarf.

I gulped and was prepared for whatever he was going to do.

"Nah I'm joking I'll quickly make these in a snap!" he walked back over to his work table and got to tinkering.

I really thought he was going to- GUNDHAM NO- OF COURSE NOT HAHA- Well not yet anyways...

---
So that's the end of another chapter on this book- questioning if I should include other ships. Maybe I should include V3! Please leave suggestions in the comments ;) have a nice day! -Ber