⓶ Feelings ⓶

Alright gonna try and write as much for this story as possible because I know y'all came to read this for Soudam not for gundham talking and shit.

---

Gundham's POV
Today, I will Finally be able to find someone who I can be open with. I walked out of my dorm around the usual time I would everyday. But since today's a Saturday I don't need to go to class.

Just as I hoped Kazuichi was walking by, but luckily he wasn't startled by me opening my door this time.

He skipped as he walked, I stared at him for a while before I decided to tap his shoulder to grab his attention.

"Souda, may I speak to you privately?"

"Um...sure what is it? Something wrong?" his eyes were fully of worried as he looked up
And down to try and figure out what happened. He is probably shocked by me not talking in my usual cryptic way of speaking.

I invite him into my dorm offering him a seat. He sat down and still looked at me worried. I took a deep breath letting out a long sigh.

"Listen Souda, I really want to become friends with you but it seems like I have to either choose that or keep my 'God of Hell' persona up." I sighed once again and looked down at my feet.

"Wait-? Persona? You really aren't a weird delusional dude huh?" I could see the mechanic fidget with his pockets and zipper as he mumbled to himself a little.

"I believe Sonia may not want to be friends anymore." I admit.

"WHAT WHY!?" I hear Kazuichi yell out confused and shocked.

"I think she was only friends with me because of my God of Hell persona. Since you and I know very well that she loves the occult."

"Right. That's just out right mean. I didn't think Miss Sonia would do that. To be honest I have my own lies too. If you're willing to open up to me , then I should pay ya back y'know?" The pinkette looked down in shame as he mumbled something again.

"I'm sorry I could't hear you. May you please repeat what you said?" I said in a low tone of voice so it wouldn't startled the boy.

"I may or may not be homosexual but hide it by pretending to like Sonia..."

WHAT!? KAZUICHI SOUDA HOMOSEXUAL!?

I blink at the boy sitting across me. He looked down as his face became cherry red.

"W-Well at least I'm not alone..." I stutter scratching the back of my head. We both sigh at the same time making the both of us chuckle.

I decided it would be less awkward if we talked a little. "So...how did you find out?" his face got darker after I asked the question.

"W-Well...I have this crush on this boy. In our class..." he started fidgeting again giving glances once in a while. "How bout you?" he raised a brow still looking at the floor.

Oh god... Well the problem is that how I found out is by Souda. He's my crush. Why is he so oblivious! Really sometimes I drop way too many hints and he doesn't even raise a brow at me. I decided to not keep the boy waiting and answered his question.

"U-UM well...I also have a crush on this boy in our class...he's cute and I really like everything about him. His hair, his eyes, his personality pretty much everything." I started rambling about the person forgetting that they were literally sitting across me in my room.

I cover my mouth looking away embarrassed with how much I said. I heard a chuckled from Kazuichi. I smiled to myself thinking about how adorable he must look right now.

"Well is this particular boy have sharp teeth?"

I gulp as I hear that question. He was onto me. After what now, 4 months of dropping hints he finally notices!

I slowly nod and before I knew it, his lips were on mine. I shrieked a little in shock but sooner or later melted into the kiss.

He slowly sat back down into his seat and smiled at me.

"How was that Gundy?" he tilted his head trying to look innocent. Well it worked he looked adorable.

---
To be continued~
I will prolly write another chapter tomorrow- so um more fluff later!
- Bernice