8 Hour

Physically unharmed. Mentally exhausted.

This was their current state of mind and there was nothing that they could do.

Apart from resting their heads on each others shoulders.

"When will the elevator start again?" Taehyung mumbled holding on to Jungkook's biceps while his nose was muffled in his arm.

"Wondering the same," Jungkook said, resting his head on top of Taehyung's head.

7 hours 17 minutes.

They were hungry and maybe even starving but for some reason they couldn't just feel their hunger. It was as if their senses had stopped working.

They were pretty sure their asses were gonna hurt so bad later; they'd been sitting here for so long. But it was still a much better option than standing up cause they knew their legs would give up soon if they did.

Jungkook was still in a much better place than Taehyung.

Apart from being a workout freak, he'd been a taekwondo champion and had been in worst situations and more painful scenarios before unlike Taehyung who got his first major injury when he accidentally slipped off a trampoline.

He was pretty sure his ass wasn't gonna hurt as much as Taehyung's would.

"You can take a little nap if you wanna," Jungkook said noticing how he was almost on the edge of dozing off, "Now that you've got both a thing to cuddle and a pillow anyways."

That made Taehyung realize that he'd been cuddling up with his biceps just a little too much and started loosening up but his voice interrupted him.

"Hey, I didn't say I've got any problems."

Too weak to rebel that, he went back to the position he was earlier in and Jungkook went back to putting his head on top of Taehyung's.

"I don't wanna waste time by sleeping," Taehyung said in a raspy voice indicating that he was exhausted, indeed. But Jungkook couldn't help but adore this behaviour. He was acting like a little kitten and Jungkook couldn't even complain.

"Have you got anything better?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung actually did.

"How about we ask each other questions? We definitely need to know more about each other, don't you think?"

Taehyung had a brilliant idea and there was no way in hell Jungkook was gonna deny that. Had they spend more time in school they would've known each other better but honestly, they didn't. So they know absolutely nothing.

"Hmm, makes sense. How about you go first?" Jungkook gave a thumbs up to his suggestion.

"Ugh...What should I ask? Or let's just say, what should I begin with?" He was battling with questions even though he was the one who suggested the game in the first place.

"Argh, the classic. What's your favourite color?" Jungkook was a little amused on hearing such an innovative first question. "Well, what do you think?"

"I'd say black," Taehyung replied almost instantly, "Cause when ever I see you, you're always in black."

Jungkook never really got time to sit down and ponder over questions like these. He, himself, never knew what color he liked the most. He always believed that he was a really colorful person though, it's just that the black clothes were really convenient and classic.

"You're right. It's black." He just replied senselessly. Actually, he didn't wanna let him down and honestly, even he would agree that he's got a thing for black, even though it's not actually a color but rather the absence of colors.

"So, guess mine now!" Taehyung questioned pretty enthusiastically.

"Purple...."
"I like wearing this purple tracksuit cause it's my favourite color..."
"Ah ni....it's the best, what are you even saying?"

Jungkook recalled how one day, they had their sports period and overheard him talking about his purple colored track suit to one of his friends. He'd made notes about his favourites ever since.

But he didn't wanna seem like a stalker.

"I don't know. Yellow? Since you're wearing yellow today..." Taehyung slightly chuckled to that and Jungkook's face lit up watching him bloom.

"Hey, wearing a color one day vs every day is completely different okay? Purple, my favorite color is purple!" Jungkook pretended to not know over the fact that he's known that for years.

"Your turn now, " Jungkook almost forgot that he was the one to now ask him.

"Have you gotten any crushes?" He asked straight forth and Taehyung broke in a little nervous laugh before he responded.

"Ji Chang Wook. That actor, you know? He's the best and my future husband," He gushed over him although celebrity crushes isn't what Jungkook was really asking for.

"Agreed. But do you have a crush on someone you know?" Taehyung just shook his head.

"Uh-nuh. I believe it's better to crush on someone who doesn't know that I exist to have a nice excuse for why I'm single, rather than crushing on someone in real life that I know is never gonna like me back."

Jungkook remained silent on that. He couldn't just slam his mouth on Taehyung's and make him shut up about his logics.

Shit, that sounded rude.

Well, he couldn't just softly smack his lips on Taehyung's soft ones and subtly disagree with his thought.

"Um, do you have any crushes?" Taehyung's voice brought him back to life, back in the elevator.

"I once made the mistake on crushing on someone whom I kinda know wouldn't like me back. Argh, I wish you were there to give me this advice before. I'd actually consider this from now on." He spoke, in all honesty.

Even though it hurt, Jungkook wouldn't really take his eyes off Taehyung. No matter how much he would be ignored, he'd always believe he'd got a chance. So he'd just convinced himself that he was never gonna like him back. Like ever.

But now, after three years, the flame ignited yet again.

He does believe that maybe, just maybe, something can be done.

7 hours 20 mins.

By the way, just in case you were wondering, they weren't all cuddled up now. They both had hands on their knees, individually. But sitting together. Real close.

7 hours 49 minutes.

There wasn't another question asked after that. They knew they didn't have any excitement or energy left to portray that excitement now.

"Jungkook, if you don't mind, can I ask you a question?" It seems like there was something Taehyung's missed out.

Jungkook nodded.

"What did you use to think of me back in school?"

[Gois, please give in a vote if you liked the chapter hehe! ]