3 Hour

“Huh?” For a split second, Taehyung could say that his breath became uneven.

Jeon Jungkook just admitted that he felt lucky to be able to spend time with him. What the actual fuck is going on?

But as soon as he read Taehyung's expressions he broke the silence with his nervous chuckle.

“I mean, I sorta have lost contact with everyone after school ended so it's nice to see someone from the past around.” Taehyung let out an awkward sigh of relief and a weird smile as he blinked a couple of times.

“Oh, like that, ahem. Yeah, well... I haven't been in contact with a lot of them either. So it's great, actually.”

2 hours 10 minutes.

“So, what are you doing nowadays?” Jungkook asked, yet again. It was weird and kinda shocking to see him starting up the conversations.

Honestly, back in school they were complete opposites to what they've been behaving like now. Jungkook wouldn't be much of a conversationalist and Taehyung wouldn't just shut up.

But this situation is kinda different.

Back then, they were always in squads. Taehyung didn't have trouble talking since it wasn't just between the two.

But now, he's with him. His long time crush. He was having trouble breathing, let alone talking. But he still tried responding as sanely as possible.

“On my way to becoming a professional gymnast, thank you very much.” The way his statement ended up making Jungkook break into a fit of laughter automatically brightened up his face.

“You still haven't changed since the school. Still witty.” Jungkook confessed, grinning from ear to ear.

“I'm studying photography and design. What about you?” Taehyung replied a little seriously this time, smiling back at Jungkook.

“Argh, you had a thing for photography in school I remember, ” It seemed that he was a keen observer. Even his best friend Jimin didn't know he had a thing for photography which surprisingly Jungkook did.

“I'm preparing to become a psychologist. Both my parents are doctors you see, so it kinda runs in my genes I guess.” He admitted and that made Taehyung more intrigued.

“Are they doctors of this hospital?” Jungkook nodded his head.

“Yeah, my mom's a gynaecologist and my dad's a dermatologist. In fact, I was going to see my mom in her room before this idiotic elevator decided to stop. I needed to hand her some papers...”

Taehyung put two and two together to realize the connection. So his mom had an appointment with his mom.

“Oh so you're the son that was causing the delay...”Taehyung mumbled it to himself but Jungkook couldn't hear the whole thing.

“Excuse me?”

“Yeah you see, so my mom had an appointment with your mom and she told me that her son was on his way to meet her which was apparently the cause of the appointment's delay. I was going to meet my mom up there as well.”

Jungkook let a sigh once he understood the entire thing.

“Argh, it's nice to see our parents are acquainted as well. Uhm, not as our parents though, but still.” He smiled at him, struggling to carry on the conversation but as compared to Taehyung who was pretending to be mute, he was doing a pretty good job.

2 hours 35 minutes.

Still clueless. Both of them.

Jungkook was still holding on to his knees wondering when will the goddamn elevator will come back to life, clearly disappointed with the faculty who strangely decided to shut down when Jungkook apparently had a special guest over.

Meanwhile Taehyung just sat a little uncomfortably not knowing what to say to Jungkook or how to act.

2 hours 56 minutes.

Taehyung was still struggling to make conversations. He didn't appreciate the fact that it was just Jungkook speaking. He wanted to make a move too. To show he wasn't a dick.

But he did was he usually does in situations like these-saying things to himself. That always seems to works.

“Argh, seriously. When will this goddamn elevator start again? It's getting so annoying in here!” He bursted out just like that, getting Jungkook's attention all of a sudden.

He still managed to break in a smile, meaning he had something to say in his mind and Taehyung couldn't wait to here it.

With sweaty palms.

“Oh c'mon. Don't even pretend you're not liking being stuck with me.”

[don't forget to vote if you liked the chapter uwu! ]