6 Hour

5 hours.

They'd been stuck for five freakin' hours and it just seemed that all the energy had been drained out of their bodies. They'd given up on all hopes.

If it wasn't for Jungkook being around, Taehyung would've smashed the doors, had screamed out loud and would've continued to abuse the hell out of that helpline button.

Yeah, this is what he previously meant by the stuff he wanted to do when he wasn't around his mom.

And honestly, he would've been scared out of his wits, had he been trapped alone. The creepiest of stories always revolve around elevators.

He was glad to be around Jungkook because he was the only one keeping him sane now. He had no clue how he was sane himself.

5 hours 14 minutes.

He could see how Jungkook desperately wanted this heck of a hellevator to move. Not for himself, but for Taehyung.

His parents were a major part of the hospital and it wasn't quite a welcoming sight for a guest to be stuck in an elevator on their first day. Jungkook was just feeling bad for him.

It if was just for him, he would've stayed for even more hours. He just thought that Taehyung didn't deserve this. It was just disturbing him so bad.

It was eating him out until Taehyung just admitted that he was liking it here with him. Of course by that, he meant that it didn't suck to be around him which is a good news. Jungkook just had a fear that Taehyung might think he's annoying.

By the amount of times he's been ignored by Taehyung back in school, he was even afraid to call out for him in the first place when he realized that it was indeed him and no one else whom he was stuck with in the elevator.

Jungkook's wanted to talk to him more, back in those days. But Taehyung would just run away or show him attitude which he didn't just seem to understand.

He'd just convinced himself that Taehyung wasn't interested in him or that he wasn't an interesting person to begin with.

But now, it felt that a heavy weight has been lifted off his chest. He's gone from being too annoying to not-so-annoying for Taehyung-not having the least amount of idea that Taehyung has a massive crush on him.

But the least Taehyung knows is that Jungkook's always had an eye on him. He's always liked him secretly. Even when he was an absolute dick to him, Jungkook just used to hope that he'd still get a chance.

And now, he's finally got it and he freaking nailed it. At least he knows he's got no bitterness in Taehyung's heart for himself which is just freaking him out.

But again, being friends with him wasn't his main goal.

He's happy to say the least but again, it all comes back to the other bad news. He didn't wanna be stuck with him here for long.

5 hours 46 minutes.

Taehyung just seemed to have a notification in his phone which suddenly almost prevented him from dozing off.

“Argh, it looks like my message just got delivered to her now,” He said with his phone in his hand, “She'd texted me around 2, almost 3, that her appointment had been over. Poor mom would've been so worried.”

Jungkook felt bad yet again.

“I'm sorry.” His heart was just being heavy. As though Taehyung's thoughts weren't that loud this time, Jungkook wasn't having a single clue on how sweet he is after what all he's done for Taehyung.

Taehyung didn't just understand why he was being this apologetic. He's done nothing wrong. In fact, he was the one who made all the hours in this situation, a thousand times bearable.

“Koo, this isn't your fault. Why are you even apologizing?” Taehyung spoke not realising that he's unintentionally given him out a nickname.

“I just don't like the fact that you're stuck. It's not something you deserve.”

He understood what he meant to say. He could see how bad he was feeling cause this was his parents' hospital as well as a well reputed place and being stuck in an elevator for that long that put a really bad impression on anyone.

But it wasn't his fault, he needed to know that. Taehyung didn't speak anything though, he wanted him to calm down and he didn't know how to make him.

5 hours 53 minutes.

“Jungkook remember when you said that you considered yourself lucky to be able to spend time with me?” He asked and Jungkook turned his entire attention towards him.

“Well, I feel the same.” Taehyung admitted earning a little smile from the other one.

It automatically brightened up his face too, seeing Jungkook smile, hoping that he was feeling a little better now.

But he didn't exactly do it to just make him feel better. He meant it. He meant all of it. He was truly in a state of bliss to be able to spend every second with him.

“Taehyung?”

Now it was Taehyung's turn to give him in full attention.

“Since you've called me Koo, am I allowed to call you Tae?”

[Don't forget to drop in a vote if you liked the chap uwu!]

[Also the elevator reference just reminds me of that disturbing clip of Elisa Lam. Gosh, I still don't understand the conspiracy but i've got a lot of theories tho. Who killed her? What do you think?]