Anu : and!!! Kya hua bolo!!! Or should I help!!! Hmmm (sitting near her chair. She's tied to a chair). Maybe the complete sentence is..... And raped you haina!!!!!(nandini gave a painful look). Bullshit!!! Yaar!!! Seriously!!! Mujhe laga tum mera touch... (He tried to touch her but she moved her face). Are mera nahi t apne Manikkk ka touch t you remember noooo (Nandini gave a confused look). Are!!! Kya hua!!! Sona ko samajh me nhi Aya!!! Koi nai... I'll explain.... Remember... I wanted to freshen up before reaching London!!! But Guess what!!! I never reached London. (Nandini gave a shocked look). Infact I reached London the exact date when you literally killed me. Mai tumhe hug krne ke liye daura daura Aya and you!! Mujhe hit Kiya, vase se Mara, knife and what not and then..... So..... Agar Mai yeha thaaaa hi Nhi t kaun!!!!

Na : (in fear and unconfident voice) what....what do you mean.....

Anu : Huh!!! Really!!! Let me be clear and transparent. Tumhara rape maine nhi.... Tumhare Manik Malhotra ne kiya!!! ( Nandini was shocked). Yes, cause Mai 3 months taak Mumbai me tha...... And let me show the proves k tumhara pyara Manik is no saint. (He gave prove which he collected against Manik being Aarav and him being in UK).

Na : (blankly) this can't be true. Mera Mani mere sath aisa nhi

Anu : Oh common Nandini!!! Itne proof k baad bhi....

Na : Nahiiii (she started crying) nooo......no.....no..... Manik can't do this to me..... He.... He loves me and.... and...

Anu : He hated you and wanted to destroy you cause you married me.

Na : But....but..he trusted!!

Anu : Kaunsa trust!!! Hmmm!!! See, I don't have much time for this nonsense. I brought you here to let you know, I didn't do anything wrong with you. Jo bhi gunha Kiya Tumhe pane k liye kia. Kaal tumhara uss sir fireee asshiq ko bulaya hai!!! You can ask him yourself as well!!!

Na : Why the hell did you kidnap me if you want Manik to...

Anu : Oh no no no!! Sonaaaa, you aren't going to be with him.

Na : Matlab!!

Anu : Good night.

Na : (pov) Manik!!!! He.... Sare proofs are against him!!!! Matlab Delhi mei Manik tha.... He knew I was there!!! He kept following us!!! And London mei!! He lived as Anurag!! This is the reason I never felt like Anurag was there!!! Uss raat!!! Manik!!!! Nooooooo... No... Kyuuu Mani!!!! Why couldn't you trust me!!!! Couldn't you trust your Love? I loved you with everything and you snatched away my everything.... Kyu Manik!!! Mera pyar itna weak that!!! And you didn't even care to tell me that Truth!!! I am having shame on myself... I allowed you to touch me again avoiding the negetive feelings about your touches.... Chiiii!!!! Manik Malhotra!!! You killed me today!!! Anurag actually killed my Mani.

----------------

Next day.
Bridge. (Isolated area)

Manik is literally moving here and there but suddenly stops when he sees Nandini approaching. But he noticed no excitement in her. Her eyes were void of any emotions.

Ma : (holding her) Nandu... You are okay right!! (He hugged her tightly but Nandini didn't hug him back).

Na : Don't worry, Anurag didn't touch me so that you can take a revenge for that!

Manik suddenly stopped and broke the hug.

Ma : Yeah tum...

Na : Manik (Manik was shocked, she calls him Manik rarely) tum kaha the itne time taak.....