chapter 6: gentle move

Start from the beginning

I was still skeptical, I needed proof to believe truly what Carla was saying.

"Can you show me?".

"you mean to show you how I shift?"

"yeah, I want to see".

"sure, I don't mind, but not inside the house, I never let anybody shift inside my house, I remember when martin first shifted he used to drive me crazy shifting around the house, running and things falling everywhere", she had a sad smile on her face, and her eyes became glossy.

I put my hand on her shoulder trying to comfort her.

"he used to be the happiest kid ever, I wish I could go back in time and fix everything", a single tear came rolling down her cheek that she wiped quickly when the door behind us opened suddenly, I turned around to see martin standing in the doorway.

Carla stood up quickly.

"welcome son, I was just checking up on Lillian".

he didn't say anything before he opened the bathroom door and closed it behind him.

" I should go, I will bring you the phone tomorrow morning, okay?"

I nodded my head, "okay".

"good night sweety", she said with a kind smile before she closed the door behind her.

I was left alone in the room with that rude man, Carla was so sweet and kind, he is the worst son ever for treating her like that.

I heard the sound of the shower turn on and the idea of running away immediately sparked in my mind, but I can't run away now, not after I knew all of that stuff, I need to speak with my dad first, I need him to tell me what to do.

I got up and walked to the bookshelves to try and find an interesting book to spend my time, a lot of interesting authors names were on the books like dan brown, Jane Austen, William Shakespeare, Agatha Christie, Oscar Wilde, and many else.

it was impressive because I didn't picture Martin as a man that reads. 

right when I was about to pick a book, the bathroom's door opened and a shirtless Martin came out with a towel wrapped around his torso that was hanging low showing his v-line, his hair was wet like his chiseled abs and chest, he ran his hand through his wet hair which made his biceps show even more making my mouth water, he opened the closet's door and dropped his towel to the floor, I turned my head quickly looking to the other side realizing that I was gawking at him, I slapped myself mentally for that.

"what are you doing?"  I said quickly.

"getting dressed", he said simply.

I rolled my eyes, he was so frustrating.

I needed to take a shower too because I haven't showered in two days, but I didn't have any clothes that I can change into.

"can you tell someone to bring me clothes? I need to take a shower and I don't have clothes to change into"I said while still looking to the other side.

"no one is awake right now you can wear one of my shirts and I will tell Carla tomorrow to buy you some clothes".

I heard the closet's door shut and I turned to see him wearing a black shirt and black sweatpants.

it was weird that he called his mom by her name.

he handed me a white shirt and black shorts.

"thank you", I said and he nodded his head.

I opened the bathroom door and closed it slowly behind me.

it was a nice bathroom with a bath tube that was next to a huge window with a view of the mountains but it was dark outside so I couldn't see the view clearly.

I  took off my clothes and got in the shower, the hot water helped relax my muscles, I started massaging my scalp slowly relieving all the stress from the past two days.

there was only one bottle of shampoo that I guessed was martin's because it was for men, there was no other option, so I had to use it, I grabbed it and when I opened it martin's smell burst out of it, it was a manly smell that can make your head spin.

I finished my shower, dried my body and wore the clothes he gave me, the shirt was so long and baggy and the same for the sweatpants, they were very big on me.

I opened the bathroom door to find martin laying in his bed under the blanket reading a book, he looked at me for a second before returning his gaze to the book.

I was expecting him to sleep on the couch, " I'm not gonna sleep with you in the same bed".

"then don't", he said still looking at the book.

I rolled my eyes, he's such a rude person.

I took one of the pillows that were on the bed.

"I'm so stupid to expect a gentle move from you", I spit out while I put the pillow on the couch.

he sniffed the air for a second, "did you use my shampoo?", he asked.

" there was no other choice , I had to use it", I answered.

He looked at me up and down, his eyes lingered on my neck for a moment before he put the book on the nightstand next to him and turned off the light.

I laid down on the couch and closed my eyes.

I hope all of this ends quickly and I won't have to deal with his rudeness anymore.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heyyy guys !!

what do you think about Carla?

please vote and comment because it helps me a lot.

love ya!.