Author's notes

"What? Is that it? The author duped us! She tricked us into reading her trilogy, penta-logy or... or deca-logy! Waaah!"

Uhm, Pinkangel is cowering under her desk now and is asking you to hear her out. You know the feeling whenever you read a book and you wanted to know what the ending was but you don't want it to end? I always feel that way whenever I read a series. But it always has to end. This story has to end this way for a reason.

Lira and Nick already realized their feelings for each other. Lira accepted who she was. Nick is less arrogant. Matt is a jerk. And Lazarus rose from his sleep. I needed him to wake from his beauty sleep to steer the conflict. "But why have him occupy Nick's body? Now Lira has to kill him!" Yes, well, if that is the only way to end him... Hey, are you fishing for a spoiler?

So anyway, I wasn't sure if chapter thirty one should be renamed as an epilogue or remained as it is. But it is an introduction to the next story –this is not going to be a deca-logy (Is there such a thing as decalogy? Now Googling "decalogy"). I will be posting the story soon.

Thank you for reading Lira. I had fun writing her story and researching some facts about the Philippine history. Although, I think my history teacher will probably grab her smelling salts once she learns I played with our history and included vampires in the 1896 revolution. LOL.

Maraming Salamat (thank you very much) for reading Lira! :)

Maxine Laurel ♥

***

Stories you might like to try:

♥Marriage of Inconvenience: (Romance)
1. The Love Deal (Filipino)
2. The Past Mistake (Filipino)
3. The Forgotten Memories (Filipino)

♥Snowflake Series: (Romance)
1. Worlds Apart

♥Bloodlust Novel: (Vampire)
1. MINE (Filipino)
2. CHERISH (Filipino)

♥Teen Fiction:
1. Dyosa Ng Mga Panget (Filipino)
2. Diwata Ng Mga Chubby (Filipino)
3. From: Your Secret Admirer (English)

♥The Nerd Club:
1. Alexis and the Bet (Taglish)

♥The Chosen Girl series:
1. LIRA (English) -- Young Adult/Vampire
2. The Witch (English) -- Young Adult/Vampire

♥Enchanted Realm Stories:
1. CAPTIVE (English) -- Fantasy

♥Short stories:
1. The Five Direction (English)
2. Tadhana (Filipino)
3. The Zombie Siege (Filipino) -- SciFi

Follow me on:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MaxineLaurel

FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/MaxineLaurelStories

IG: https://www.instagram.com/maxinelaurel/

Blog: https://maxinelaurel.com/

Visit my page anytime ♥