"For taking care of the Original, keeping him safe, and being his best friend."

Fang smiled. Petir might be fierce and serious all the time, but he really cared about his user. "You are a good person, Petir."

Ying looked at Petir whose cheeks were flushing red. "Wait, are you blushing?"

Petir turned his face in embarrassment, "Shut up! Tell anyone about this, I will hunt you down, got that?!"

Fang and Ying chuckled softly. They walked through the hallway, no guards on sight. For the place where the prison cell located, it didn't have much guards. Ying turned to Petir curiously.

"About your previous user before Boboiboy, what does he look like?" Ying asked.

"I won’t talk about him." Petir swiftly answered.

"But why? Hmm, I wonder if Ochobot knows about the elemental’s previous user."

Fang looked at Ying, "Of course Ochobot would have known! He is the..."

"There it is. Get ready Fang." Petir interrupted the conversation, as he pointed to a steel door that was guarded by a group of soldiers. All of them wore the same device that Api wore before. Petir, Fang and Ying hide behind a wall, a few metres from the door. Ying eyed the guards.

"That must be it." Fang nodded. Petir readied his lightning blades.

"Okay, commence the operation."

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

Meanwhile with group two...

"Err...Captain Kaizo? Why am I following you and Air? I think Ochobot is more suitable for this mission than I am." Gopal nervously asked. He, Captain Kaizo and Air currently walked through the hallways to the hanger, with Captain Kaizo taking the lead. Their mission was to find a destructive device that Admiral Tarung suspected in the racoon possession and destroy it before the racoon has a chance to use it.

"Your power is more suitable for this mission. After we find the device, you will change its molecules into something fragile and then we destroy it for good." Air explained with bored expression. "Lets do this quickly so we can go home and sleep."

"Wait, you can just shoot water on that device and make it malfunction. Why me?"

"Because its too troublesome for me to do it."

"What?! So you let me do all the works while you’ll just laze around?!"

"Exactly."

"You are more lazier than Boboiboy when he was in your form, you know."

"Thank you for the compliment."

"That wasn't a compliment!"

Captain Kaizo ignored those two, eyes fixed on the map given by Admiral Tarung. There were a few places where Admiral highlighted the possible place for the device to be kept, so far they have checked two places, but nothing.

"Do we even know what the device look like?" Gopal whined.

"No, because the device is an ancient device that was told in legend. Rumors has it, the device has been found a few years ago in a stranded asteroid and put under the protection of galactic council, but it went missing for a week, we suspected that the racoon stole the device." Captain Kaizo explained, Air nodded in understanding while Gopal whined.