- 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝

An obnoxious whistling sound filled (Y/n)'s ears, though it may be annoying; it indicated that the once cold water turn hot.
She took it off of its stand and poured it into three individual cups. Then taking a tea bag and placing it into the three cups, she began to stir the hot tea with a spoon.
She soon after took a sip of the hot tea, "that hit the spot." She said as the tea's warmth filled her cold body. It'd usually get cold in the small apartment of theirs.
She then looked up at the clock that was displaying on the oven, it read 8:00 p.m. "Arthur should be coming home by now... Where is that man?" She pondered to herself.
"(Y/n) dear! Where's my tear?" She heard Ms. Fleck ask from her bedroom, she quickly put a cup on a little plate. She made her way into Penny's room and with a warm smile, she placed it on the nightstand.
"There you go, Ms. Fleck." She grabbed them nearest blanket and gave it to Penny. "We don't want you catching a cold now do we? Stay warm." Penny smiled again the woman, "I'm so glad that Arthur has a lovely partner like you, (Y/n). You're such a nice girl. Arthur and I are really grateful to have you here." Penny's words warmed (Y/n)'s heart, it almost felt like drinking the hot tea.
"Thank you, Ms. Fleck." She thanked the old frail woman. "Speaking of Arthur... where is that boy?" Penny asked the same question (Y/n) queried herself.
"I don't know, I hope he's not in trouble." She worried, unknowing of Arthur's bruised body coming up the elevator.
"Make sure to drink the tea before it gets cold!" She reminded Penny before leaving her room.
She walked back to the kitchen and picked up her own tea. She started to drink out of it, enjoying it's warmth.
Her tea time was interrupted by the door opening. "Arthur?" She calles out, but she didn't get any response back. He just walked passed the kitchen and completely ignored her.
A little frown appeared on her face and she popped her head out of the Kitchen. She then noticed a horrible sight, her heart dropped at the sight of it.
Arthur sitting on the couch, with his shirt off but instead of his smooth beautiful pale skin showing.
There was a huge nasty yellow and purple bruise on his right shoulder, little bruises trailed along his small back too.
She frantically ran towards him, with worry filling her body with every damning second.
"W-What happened Arthur." Her voice was very small, as if she spoke any louder she'd break Arthur into a million pieces. "I got jumped by some boys..." Arthur simply said as he kept his eyes glued to the floor.
(Y/n's) fingers lightly streamed across Arthur's bruise. Tears filled her eyes, "tell me the names and faces of the boys who did this! So I can do the same to them!" She heatedly said.
"How could anybody be so cruel?" She balled up her hands into a tight fist. her body trembling from pure anger, but also from sadness that some sick twisted people would do this to Arthur. He's done nothing but bring happiness to this dull city.
Arthur's gaze switched from the floor to (Y/n) and he turned his body towards her. His long skinny hands cupped her cheek, though it may seem like Arthur's hands would be cold but they felt so warm; Just like the tea.
The gaze in his eyes told her everything she had to know. a few tears that she as holding in decided to fall, but then didn't go anywhere because of Arthur's hands on her face.
She then leaned in and pressed her lips against Arthur's lips. She pulled away and then kissed his forehead. Her lips lingered there for a little before looking into Arthur's beautiful bluish green  eyes.
"I'll go get some ice for you, rest on your stomach. I don't want you to put any more unnecessary pressure on the bruise." She basically whispered, holding all the tears in made her all choked up.
Arthur nodded and did as he was told, (Y/n) got up and went to the Kitchen. She leaned against the counter, her body then slid down towards the freezing floor.
More dreadful tears slipped out of her eyes, her heart felt nothing but anguish.
Arthur didn't deserve what he got, one day this horrible city will get what's coming to it. She thought as she fetched some ice for Arthur.