"We need to get out of here. He is here as you can see. I don't know how he does it but he can find me almost anywhere," I explained.

"Not almost kitten. Always," I froze and so did everyone else.

The 3 robots stood behind my friend and family as I slowly turned. He stood right behind me with an evil smirk. I was about to fall down backwards to the sudden closeness when he grabbed my left hand in his.

He pulled me back up onto my feet. He pulled me into a tight embrace as I struggled to get out. I continued to struggle til I was able to get out from his grasp.

His face had a huge bandage across his face from where I scratched him before. I started to shake.

"Why are you following me?" I asked harshly.

"Remember what I said before Bonnie pulled me away from you?" He asked me.

My eyes widened as he took out the same knife he used to kill the children.

"Guys, take my friend and family away from here. I don't want them hurt," I told the 3 robots.

"Be safe (y/n). They will stay with us until you talk to me," Golden Freddy said.

I nodded as they left. I backed away. Vincent took this time to lunge at me. He did as I was taken off guard. He pushed me to the floor as the air gets knocked out of my lungs.

Vincent sat in on top of me as he pinned my arms down with his knees. I was scared out of my mind as he traced the tip of his knife on my jaw line.

"You know, I was hoping this would go easier than expected. Now that you had run from me so many times, I will now make you my toy," he smiled evilly.

"P-please don't do this," I begged.

"Why should I? You saved 2 kids while I killed one, you ran from me, and you scratched the fucking shit out of me. Why should I stop?" He half yelled.

He was very upset. I could tell with his body language. Vincent placed the knife to the side and bent down to my neck. He bit down. I uncontrollably moaned to this as he did it all the way around the front part on my neck.

He stopped once satisfied and kissed my lips. I uncontrollably fall with him as he only deepened the kiss more. That was when he got rougher. I was very uncomfortable as he started taking my clothes off.

Tears were now streaming down from my eyes knowing this was going to only get worse for me. He loved me but I hated him. That's when I realized I was naked and so was him. I knew this would end badly for me so I only laid there useless. Waiting for it to happen.

*Time skip cuz I don't like writing lemons*

The morning sun shined on my face as I slowly opened my eyes. I took in my surroundings to see I was on the living room floor with no clothes on. Memories flooded into my head from last night. I go to sit up when I felt an arm holding me down.

I gulped hard as I laid back down. This time, I rolled over to face him. I cuddled into his chest and waited. That is until a sickness came over me. I got out of his grasp and went to the toilet. I vomited many times before I walked back out in a towel to get my clothes.

I decided there was no use to run so I took a shower in my bathroom in the basement. I finished washing up and got my regular clothes on that were sitting on the counter. I got myself dressed and combed my hair. I walked out to see Vincent laying on my bed.

I took a deep breath. Luckily, he had his pants on but no shirt. He had a muscular body from what I could see.

"Morning. I'm going to go make breakfast," I told him.