"That's why he was shut down in 87. People kept thinking that he got his mind of his own and bit a child," my father said.

Another knock was at the door. We all faced it as I gave a confusing look. I got up opened to door a little. On the other side revealed (f/n). I froze before going out without my arm and eye showing.

"(Y/n)? I thought you were gone!" He/she bear hugged me.

I did my best to catch him/her with one arm. I did hug back with the non robot arm.

"Why are you here?" I asked him/her.

"I came by to see your parents. Why?" He/she explained.

I pinched the bridge of my nose while sighing in some sort of stress.

"I have some friends here that my parents are meeting. If you want to come in, please do," I stepped back a little.

He/she took the invite and came in. As soon as he/she stepped inside, he/she froze. I expected this as I pushed him/her inside. Everyone looked at (f/n). His/her eyes were filled with pure fear. Puppet walked up to him/her slowly and carefully. He bowed.

"I can tell that you are (f/n). (Y/n) has talked a lot about you during him/her absence. I am Puppet," he introduced himself.

"(Y/n), you said you didn't believe they were haunted. Why?" She looked and me after nodding to Puppet.

"I kinda did actually. I had talked to people that worked at Freddy's and got mentally insane from their experiences. I told you that so you guys wouldn't be worried as much. Even if they were a bit scary to see them in action, I am not going insane yet," I explained while putting my right arm on the back of my neck.

"(Y/n). You can stay here for a while if you want. Mike found another nightgaurd to work in your absences. You will still be paid the money," Golden Freddy explained.

"I'm not so sure now that I have introduced you to my parents and friend. I'm afraid they'll do something stupid that will get themselves hurt. And I don't want that," I looked at my had to see flakes of dry blood on it.

"Who gave you that?" (F/n) asked.

"Something I will explain to you later. Now isn't the time as I debate either staying here or going back," I said walking into the kitchen.

"Just so you know (y/n), that is water proof," Puppet explained.

"Thank you," I thanked him.

I washed up my arm as my head started hurting. I finished cleaning and went to dry when the pain became too in bearable. I grunt in pain.

"G-golden Freddy!!!" I yelled his name.

He teleported to my side in a bent down position. He picked me up bridal style.

"He is near. I can feel it," I said still holding on to my head.

"And I see he hasn't given up on you yet. Your eye is turning," he told me.

"For fucks sake!! Why doesn't he give up!!" I yelled, mainly to myself.

Golden Freddy walked back into the living room, ducking the door frame in the process. I was now in a ball as a knock was heard at the door. I widened my eyes.

"Everyone hide!" I yelled.

They all did as Golden Freddy set me down. I walked to the door as Golden Freddy, Shadow Freddy, and Puppet stood close behind me. I cracked the door open a little bit. It was him. I slowly shut it as my breathing sped up.

My eyes widened more. All 3 robots took this as a sign of danger. My parents and friend come out from hiding. I almost fell from my breathing. I shook my head.