Recovery and A Much Needed Talk

Start from the beginning

(Y/N): Come on, Jaune. Really? It's not that. It's a lot more complicated than you think.

Jaune: What is all of this? Ruby and (Y/N) are being hunted, the schools are being attacked, all for what? What is the point of all of this? Will you just tell us what's going on?

Qrow: Would you sit down? You're stressing me out, kid.

Jaune sits down but is still somewhat angry. Qrow explains about how humanity was created and how the grimm and Salem.

Jaune: Alright, say we choose to believe all of this/ There really is this crazy evil being behind these attacks, not just some thugs trying to become powerful. Why doesn't the world know? Why isn't Atlas going after them? Or Mistral?

Nora: And Why aren't we in more of a hurry to get to haven? Shouldn't we be getting them a message? What if they're next?

Qrow: The headmaster over there saw what happened to Beacon. He's not dumb, he'll be on his guard. Besides, it takes time to mobilize forces like that. Do you really think they planned that attack on Beacon overnight? And to answer YOUR question. (Points to Jaune) It's the same reason we keep quiet about the Maidens. If the whole world knew about the relics...about Salem... it would be chaos. We'd have another great war on our hands and this time, you'd have to fight. Look, I had the same questions too. But old Ozpin put his foot down. We can't cause a panic. Huh... I can't tell you how many times I've heard that. Salem's smart. She works from the shadows. Using others to get what she wants. So that when it comes time to place the blame, you can only point at each other. She's trying to divide us... humanity. And so far, she's done a pretty damn good job. (Sighs)

Ruby:... alright. So... what should we do?

Qrow: Hehe... I don't really know. Ozpin has put a lot of trust in the headmasters. Like I said, the schools are an important part of stopping Salem. Atlas is going to be on high alert after the last attack and Vacuo is well... Vacuo. It'll be hard to hire thieves and scoundrels to fight other thieves ans scoundrels.

(Y/N): Last I heard from Team CFVY, they were there.

Qrow: Take that, and the fact that Cinder and her crew are from Haven, I think it's likley the next target. So, we're on our way to the headmaster. I haven't heard from him in a while. Even before the attack. I'm hoping he has the answers. (Stands) Alright. I think it's time you kids got some sleep.

Ruby: Uncle Qrow?

Qrow: Yeah?

Ruby: This is a lot to take in... and it all sounds crazy... but I'm willing to do whatever I can to help. Because I trust you. But why couldn't you trust me!? Why couldn't you travel with us instead of all this... secrecy and...

Qrow: Look, It's nothing to do with trust or anything.

(Y/N): Well... you see, it's about his semblance...

One semblance talk later...

After talking, you and Ruby stand up.

Ruby: So when did you get these?

She holds up your wrists to reveal the web shooters you used against Tyrian.

(Y/N): Oh, I was putting these ones together during our free time in Patch. I developed the designs for a bunch of other cool stuff, too. I only thought to bring this, though. I'm gonna use it for emergencies this time. I only brought so much webbing solution.

Ruby: Oh, I see. You wanna go to sleep?

Qrow: Actually, I think shrimp and I need to talk. Don't worry. I won't try and kill him this time.