The day Ryu's rage broke loose

Ryu POV

After using my running away move the others came after a few days. Then after another day it was time for me to fight Natsu and Erza.

Erza: It been quite a while since we've squared up like this huh Natsu, Ryu?

Natsu: I was just a little kid back then today's gonna be different, because I'm taking you two down!

Ryu: You can try, but the last time we fought neither of you beat me.

Erza: I'm not going to hold back, in fact have the perfect armor for this occasion.

Erza the requiped into a familiar armor.

Macao: That's flame empress armor. Good choice against fire magic.

Laki: So That means Natsu's flames will only be half as effective.

Wakaba: Come on Erza at least give the kid a fighting chance!

Happy: Put me down for Erza in the first round.

Lucy: YOUR BETTING AGAINST YOUR OWN BEST FRIEND?!

Hiro: Could ya put me for Ryu the first 5?

Lucy: Why are you guys picking sides?! I don't wan't any of them to loose!

Grey: Get into the spirit Lucy.

Natsu: Wow Flame Empress armor huh? Good news for me. Cause that means I can turn up the heat as high as I want to!

Ryu: Sorry But your flame empress armor will only work on Natsu, it won't have any effect on my magma. How about both of you come at me at the same time it'll be fair for you two and more fun for me.

I then went silent.

Makarov: Round One Start!

Natsu and Erza then came charging to me like I told them to.

Natsu: So you wanna be cocky huh?!

Erza: Big mistake!!

Erza got ready to slash at me and Natsu went for a punch, but I jumped out of the way. I then covered my fist in magma and ran at the two of them. I punched Natsu with him barely blocking it, and backhanded Erza's sword. Natsu then saw Erza was open and went to kick her but she dodged it. I then did a low sweeping kick and jumped up to launch slices of lava at them. Erza slashed hers apart and Natsu dodged his.

Lucy: Woah.

Elfman: See it's a good fight huh?

Grey: This fight sucks.

I heard Grey say that and I shot a small blast near him with him barely dodging.

Grey: He couldn't have heard that could he?!

Just then the three of us were going to clash but we heard a loud gong sound.

???: This fight is over!

We looked over to see a frog with a robe on.

Frog: May I have your attention! I have come here on the behalf of the Magic Counsel!

Ryu: Ooooh great. OK what did we do this time?

Frog: As a result of the Eisenwald incident a member of your guild has been charged with 23 accounts of criminal property damage. Ryu Kaiser, you are under arrest!

I then stood there on shock and I was a bit annoyed.

Ryu: What the- I have done much more damage than that in the past and now your arresting me?