Royal's Vs 6th Generation: A new Colossal Power!

Ryu was patting Wendy's head seemingly having calmed down.

Azure: So, choosing to stay down huh?

Ryu: Oh I'm not staying down. If any of you go against me don't so much as think of a good time thanks to you're little friends stunt.

Raito's eyes changed colors to green as he was furious and said nothing.

Keith: I'll personally make it my own quest to crush every one of you to dust.

???: Alright settle down kids.

They looked behind them and saw Bahamut was there.

Raito: Dad?

Azure's and Karma's eyes widened hearing that.

Karma: Did you just say-

Azure: That's Bahamut Kaiser?

Bahamut: At your service.

He picked up Aqua carrying her bridal style.

Aqua: D-Dad?

Bahamut: Oh my sweet girl...

He held her close saddened. That's when he turned back to Minerva with all the anger of ten thousand angry fathers. This made them all jump.

Bahamut: Boys, do me a favor and give some of them a good sock in the face for me.

Raito: Oh say absolutely less.

Ryu: Let's go guys.

They started walking away with Ryu raising his hand. The ground beneath Sabertooth started to shatter as they all barely got out of the way of it collapsing.

Karma: Sneaky guy isn't he?

Rufus: I had no time to even commit it to memory. It was far too fast.

Mira was definitely worried for the state of Ryu's mind after that.

Mira: I'm afraid of what he's gonna do.

Laxus: How bad could it be?

Gajeel: Do you not remember what he did to you in the battle of Fairy Tail?!

Laxus remembered the excruciating pain he was in all those years/months ago.

Laxus: I was sore for 2 months straight after that Dragon Force Combo.

Erza: Should we stop him?

Natsu: OF COURSE NOT!! I SHOULD KICK THEIR ASSES MYSELF!!!

Juliet got back up to the stands dry and in normal clothes.

Juliet: No Natsu. If Ryu doesn't than none of us have the right to.

Natsu: Oh come on!! She's still a member of Fairy Tail! Aqua family to us too!!

Gray: You saw how mad he got though. There's never been a day in my life I've ever seen Ryu angry enough for something like that to happen.

He gestured to the shattered ground as Hiro seemed very worried.

Hiro: Ryu...

TIME SKIP!!

The entirety of Team A was sitting in the infirmary around Aqua who was being treated by Porlyusica.

Porlyusica: You know she's very fortunate to have such a durable body, she'll be back to normal soon so you all can just leave for now.

He looked at her with an angry look actually making her jump.

Ryu: Not until she's conscious.

Shojo: She should know not to tell an angry brother to leave his hurt sister.