"This time your exam will be very similar to a real battle. As strange as it is, please think of us as villains." Thirteen said. 

"Assumin' you come across your enemy. If you think you can win against them, then fight. However..." Sniper said but was cut off. 

"In instances where you're outmatched, it would be smarter to run away and find help. Todoroki. Iida. Midoriya. I'm sure the three of you understand." Aizawa said. The support group made the teachers weights to help weigh them down. I was going last of course. I couldn't really talk to All Might. More than anything Aizawa is going to be more focused on me because the test is more about me than anything. 

"Kohana." I heard All Might's voice say. I looked up. "Since I'm going later with Bakugo and Midoriya, we can talk for a second." I nodded and sighed quietly. He sat down next to me. 

"More than likely Aizawa is going to be more focused on me...." I was cut off by a voice saying Kirishima and Sato where already down. I sighed and picked at the grass. "Seeing that the exam is more about the students, but we still have to work together." 

"Right." All Might said nodding his head. 

"But if I can just tire him out quick enough we should be able to run away or if we are lucky enough get those cuffs on him." I say. 

"Alright, how do you plan to do that?" All Might questioned. 

"I'm trained with and without my quirk. He's going to erase my quirk, but I'm trained at hand and hand combat, with that scarf though...." I say trailed off. "There... there hasn't been a time where he trained with me with his scarf on." 

"Its a start." All Might said. 

"But with your quirk, you have two forms you can take, the only one other of the students know of besides me. So he has to be careful of that." All Might nodded. While we talked a little more about the plan the exams flew by, soon is was his turn to be on the fighting stage. I think we have a good plan, I just hope it works. I sat in a side room thinking as I waited for the buzzer to go off. I stood up and paced the room, so far everyone, besides Kirishima, Sato, Kaminari, and Mina, passed. Still waiting on Bakugo and Midoriya. 

       After a while, it was finally my turn to go. Bakugo and Midoriya had past, so now, it was my turn. I stretched out my arms and rolled my shoulders back as I walked to the gate. All Might stood there waiting patiently. 

"Kohana and All Might is our last pair!" A voice called out as the gate opened the buzzer went off, signaling it was time for us to start. 

"What's your first move?" All Might asked as we took in the scenery. It was a city, with houses and sky scrapers. I looked around. 

"Well, that's the hard part. Aizawa usually tries and sit on the highest point. So if I go higher it'll give away where we are." I say as I start walking, so he starts following me. "Keep your eyes up top and I'll keep mine low he could hit from anywhere." I heard foot steps, I stopped and looked around, I looked up and seen Aizawa coming from directly above us. 

"Watch it!" I yelled, I went to use my Quirk but he had erased it. I growled. 

"Kohana!" All Might yelled, as I reached up. I was obviously a move that Aizawa didn't expect. I was able to grab him by the top of his shirt and his hair and slam him on the ground on his back. I stood up quickly and grabbed All Might's arm and took off running. 

"That was obviously a move he wasn't expecting, but he probably won't get caught off guard again, he was mostly focusing on me, which I expected." I say as we ran. "But if we can keep you in his line of sight, we can use that to our advantage."