Cuz I love you

" so we have karaoke tonight and shot night tomorrow" Ginny said glancing down at the clubs schedule
"I AM SO DOWN FOR KARAOKE" shouted Theo
"Same" Hermione said
"Of course you are" Fred and George said at the same time. Hermione looked down at the floor with a blush tinting her cheeks.
"We know you love to sing when your drink M "Fred said making Hermione going a crimson colour.

" right well karaoke is in 2 hours so me and Hermione are off to get ready" Ginny squealed as she grabbed Hermiones wrist and pulled her into her room.

" I have no idea what to wear" Ginny moaned after staring at her wardrobe for a while.
"Neither, lets pick each other out an outfit." Hermione replied. Ginny and Hermione quickly changed sides and stood in front of each others wardrobes.
"Got it !" Said as she pulled a white vest and a black mini skirt. She then rushed over to her own wardrobe and pulled out a black vest and white skirt.
"WE CAN MATCH!" Ginny screamed
"OH MY MERLIN GIN HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS BEFORE!" Hermione nodded her head furiously clearly agreeing with Ginnys matching outfits

"WE CAN MATCH!" Ginny screamed "OH MY MERLIN GIN HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS BEFORE!" Hermione nodded her head furiously clearly agreeing with Ginnys matching outfits

~Time skip: They are all now at the club~

Hermione walked into the bar hand in hand with Draco. Blaise and Ginny following behind. They met Fred, George and Theo at the bar and ordered drinks.

"I'll have a VC please Babe" Hermione said to Draco. He smiled then turned around to the bar and ordered 2 vodka and cokes. 

Hermione took her drink in one hand and Draco's hand in her other and pulled them over to a table. There laying on the table was a song book. Hermione squealed and picked it up. She flipped through the pages until she found the one she wanted.

Cuz I love you by Lizzo. Perfect!

She swayed over to the DJ and told him the song. He nodded and told her that she had to wait three songs first. First up with Ginny with another song by Lizzo called Juice. Then it was all the boys with hall of fame by The script. Then it was some random group of girls with Katy Perry's last Friday night. Finally it was her turn.

"What ya singing babe" Draco whispered in her ear.
"Your gonna have to wait and find out" smirked Hermione as she got up and left her seat. Making sure she dragged he hand along Draco's leg as she walked off towards the stage.

Once she was on the stage, she looked at the DJ as if to tell him to play the song. The music began to play and the words showed up on the telly in front of her

I'm crying 'cause I love you, oh

Hermione turned and smiled at Draco

(Ya ya ya, ya ya, ya ya)
Never been in love before
What the fuck are fucking feelings yo?
Once upon a time, I was a ho
I don't even wanna ho no mo'
Got you something from the liquor store
Little bit of Lizzo and some Mo
Tryna open up a little more
Sorry if my heart a little slow
I thought that I didn't care
I thought I was love-impaired
But baby, baby
I don't know what I'm gonna do
I'm crying 'cause I love you, oh
Yes, you
(Ya ya, ya ya)

She looked over and Draco and saw the huge smile on his face and the sparkle in his eye.

Got me standing in the rain
Gotta get my hair pressed again
I would do it for you all, my friend
Ready baby? Will you be my man?
Wanna put you on a plane
Fly you out to wherever I am
Catch you on the low, I was ashamed
Now I'm crazy, about to 'tatch your name
I thought that I didn't care
I thought I was love-impaired
But baby, oh baby
I don't know what I'm gonna do
I'm crying 'cause I love you, yeah
I'm crying, hey
I thought that I didn't care
I thought I was love-impaired
But baby, baby
I don't know what I'm gonna do
I'm crying 'cause I love you, oh yes, you
I'm crying, I'm crying, I'm crying
I'm
I'm crying 'cause I love you

She kept if the stage and ran not Draco's arms , who was stood by the stage with a lopsided grin on his face. He hugged her so tight she could barely breath but she didn't care.

" I love you too" he said nice and clear for the whole club to hear. He loosened his grip on Hermione. She pulled back her head and stared into Draco's eyes. She lent upward and gently kiss him on the lips. He kissed her make, making sure that she knew just exactly how much he loved her. He felt Hermione smile against his lips and for a second they were in the room by them selfs. Nobody staring at them or clapping. No one 'awwww'ing in the crowd. Just Hermione and Draco. Together.

They were pulled back to reality but a very happy Blaise.
" FINE-FUCKING- ALLY" he shouted " you two were driving me nuts with all your mushy shit!"
"Oh yeah. Says you! You cried when You asked Ginny out" Hermione retorted.
"Really Blaise?" Draco said laughing.
" you just had a love declaration in a song I think you should be more focused on that" Blaise mumbled, clearly annoyed  that the attention had some how turned to him.
" I think you two deserve a drink" Fred said as he slapped Draco on the back as a sort of congratulations.
" yeah Hermiones gonna need a drink after that. You know she wants to get back on the karaoke machine" George joked. Hermione scowled and glared at him.
"OH MY HERMIONE WE HAVE TO SONG GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN" Ginny screeched as she searched through the song book.
"NOOOOOO, not that song I swear you girls have killed that song." Fred groaned.
"HELL YES THAT SONG!" Hermione shouted before she gave Draco as peck one the lips before skipping over to Ginny as they began to talk about what songs they were going to sing.

(A/N) ahhhhh and we are done! Thank you so much for reading. This was my first book and I am so HAPPY I finished it ❤️ thank you so much for reading again 💜