She looks so perfect

Draco sat up and looked around. He saw a long wooden board and two posts. A bed.

Ahh shit who is she this time?

I turned his head to see a small brown haired girl. Tattoos framing her waist and neck. He noticed some black writing 'equated to something'

No. No. No. this is a joke .He looks down at himself. Great. I'm naked and so is she. I'm dead. If she doesn't kill me then Blaise will.

Hermione started to stir. She opened her eyes to see a bare pale chest.
Great who is he this time?
She looked up to see Draco looking at her with a shocked face. She looked down at herself.

"Ahh shit"Is all she could say.
"Ahh shit indeed" Both of them jumped  when they heard a deep familiar voice. They turned to see Ginny who was leaning against the door frame smirking and a very angry looking Blaise who was staring at Draco with anger and disgust.

"Do you two mind leaving quick . I believe me and Draco have a little something to talk about." Hermione choked out
"Sure Mione" Ginny said calmly. She shut the door. Hermione turned to face Draco as she put on Draco's  sweater and threw Draco his trousers and top. Which he started to put on.
"He's gonna kill you"
"Yep"
"Well fuck"
"Yep"
"Is that all your going to say?"
"Yep"
"I'm sorry"
" what for?"
"I may have been drunk Draco but I remember what happened as clear as day. I started it because I was bored. How petty am I?"
" I remember it as well Hermione. And I kissed you first and cleared out the house"
" Then that bitch started to flirt with you and was all over you. I should have just let it happen. Then I started dancing"
" Really I should have just let everyone stay"
" So I took your attention away"
"But then again I didn't want them to"
" I was jealous" they both said at the same time. They looked at each other wide eyed. Both shocked at what they had just said. Hermione broke the silence first.
" I really like you Draco and I'm so sorry it took someone else to realise that"
"I really like you too Hermione and don't ever apologise again" he whispered back
He lent down and kissed her once more. This time felt completely different to Draco. It wasn't full of lust and wanting. He poured all of his emotions into it. And she did the same.
They pulled away and rested their foreheads together. Both wearing a cheesy grins.
"Hermione Jean Zabini will you be my girlfriend?" He asked quietly
"Always" she replied
"Maybe we should try and stop your brother from killing me"
"Ummm I don't want a dead boyfriend now do I?"
"I think not" Draco chuckled. He pulled his forehead away from hers and grabbed her hand. Intertwining his fingers into hers.
"You look good in my sweater"
"I know" she replied with a chuckle.
He pulled her towards the door and opened it.

They walked into the living room hand in hand. On the sofa was Blaise and Ginny. Ginny was whispering things to calm him down but it wasn't working. As soon as Blaise saw Draco he was off the sofa and striding towards him. Before Hermione and Ginny could stop him his fist connected swiftly with Draco's face.

"NOOOO , BLAISE STOP IT" Hermione screamed running in between the two boys.
"It's ok Hermione, I deserved it" Draco said
"Deserved  it my ass, Blaise Elliot Cornell Zabini how DARE you punch my boyfriend in the face"
"Boyfriend?" Blaise whispered
"Yes , boyfriend blaise. So please just stop" she cupped Blaise cheeks in her hands and stared into his eyes. Her eyes were full of apology's and sadness.
"Was this before or after you slept with him" He spat as he shoved Hermiones arms away from his face.
"That's not the point"
"Before or after Hermione?"
"After but that's not the point"
"HERMIONE THATS MY BEST FRIEND AND DRACO REALLY?!MY SISTER?!"
"Look blaise, mate I'm really sorry" Draco said
"No your not THAT IS MY SISTER"
"I know"
"NO I DONT THINK YOU DO. AND HERMIONE HOW COULD YOU? THAT IS MY BEST FRIEND! HE WAS THE ONLY THING I DIDNT SHARE WITH YOU! HE WAS MY BESTFRIEND NOT YOURS OR GINNYS! MINE! I SHARE EVERYTHING WITH YOU. MY WIFE IS YOUR BESTFRIEND, my cars are your cars. My house is your house and you couldn't let me have one thing could you?"And with that he stormed out. Hermione burst into tears. Draco hugged her close.
"I'll go talk to him" Ginny said.
Ginny wandered out into the garden and sat next to blaise on the swing. He had his head in his hands.

"Why can't she just leave something for me" he whispered as he turned to face his wife.

"Babe you have to remember, I was her best friend first as well. It was just me and her in beginning. Racing was our thing. I was hers as well. She helped me get over Harry. I help her get over her parents. Then You came along and changed everything. Yes whilst you came in  and gave her a brother and parents again you also took a part of me away. You took the girly time away from her. Notice how we alway snuggle on the sofa. And she sits alone. That's because before you that's where I sat. Next to her. Gossiping and eating ice cream. Remember how bad we felt about being together in the beginning. That's probably how they are feeling now."

" I guess your right. It's just so annoying that it had to be Draco of all people. Why not Nott or someone else? Why him?"

"Because they love each other blaise. The same as me and you do"

"I should probably go apologise right?"

"Yes blaise you should"

"Come with me?"

"Of course"

A/N so this chapter might be a bit inspired by the kissing booth but I really didn't want them to get together and be all hunky dory you know? We love a bit of tea ☕️