TGIF

Hermione woke up with a banging head ache. You would have thought that after 3 years of partying she would be used to the aftermath but noooooo.

She looked over at her companion next to her. She tried to remember his name?

Was it Mclaggen ... no Thomas or maybe Longbottom Oh well I'm leaving now anyway.

She pulled her dress back and looked around for her underwear. She saw them on the chandelier above them and decided she would leave him a little reminder of him. That and she felt too ill to get them back down. So she tip toed out the bedroom and out of the flat. If you would have told 13 year old Hermione Granger this is what she would be doing at the age of 21 she would laugh right in your face. She used to be such a know-it-all and a bloody goody two shoes.

But many years had past and she had changed. Ever since her first car she had fell in love with racing and she was now one of America's undefeated. She decided to move there when she realised that the racing scene was bigger over there. She'd even brought Ginny with her when she spilt from Harry. The only problem was what she did was it is completely illegal.

But enough of the reminiscing. Today was the day she had been waiting for. The Streets. Every year in Miami the streets were held . This is where she had won her first race. This is where she became who she is now.

Hermione climbed into her car and drove to her manor. She ditched the car on the drive. Fumbling with her keys she put it in the lock and turned the key to unlock the door.

"HERMIONE ZABINI IS THAT YOU ?"
"Jesus Blaise not so loud bro"
" you think that was loud wait until you hear Ginny when she wakes up"

Ahh yes her best friend Ginny Zabini. After school Ginny broke up with Harry and moved to America with Hermione. This is when they met Blaise. Ginny got close to Blaise and ended up getting married. Hermione found out she was Blaises sister on her 18th birthday. They were both as shocked as they were happy. Hermione had parents again and whilst she would never forget mr and mrs granger she loved her mum and dad.

"Blaise listen, I'm going for shower and then me , you and Ginny are going to the warehouse to pick cars for the streets ok? So go wake you wife and get ready because tonight's gonna be wild" Hermione ran up the stairs
"AT LEAST TELL ME HIS NAME" Blaise shouted after her
" Mclaggen ... I THINK" Hermione shouted back with a smirk on her face.

Hermione opened her bathroom door and stepped inside. Black walls and Black marble floors along with a white marble bath and shower with black accessories

 Black walls and Black marble floors along with a white marble bath and shower with black accessories

(Hermione bathroom)

She slipped off her dress and climbed into the shower.
She loved her life. She went from state to state breaking the law and didn't get caught. She had a job where she got an adrenaline rush. Sure she could have been a doctor or something like that but racing was like a drug. You do it once and your hooked. Blaise used to hate her for doing it. But one year She decided She was gonna take him to The Streets. And he loved it. Despite it being illegal which he still dislikes, he started to race and that's when he got with Ginny. She raced with Hermione. She was the one who took Hermione to The Streets. She had heard about them through some friends she worked with in the pub.
'You need to get a better place to drift"
That was her excuse but Hermione knew that Ginny secretly wanted to race as well but didn't want to do it alone. And now here they are nearly three years later and all three are still undefeated.

Once she had finished in the shower she wrapped a towel around her and walked into her closet.

Hmmm.... what to wear ? It's the first night of the streets and I need to look perfect

She finally decided on a white bralette with black short shorts and sandales. Heels were a nightmare to drive in.And boy was she gonna drive tonight. She had gone a whole week without creating friction marks on the floor and now was it about time she did.

"Hermione you done? Cause now I can shout at you. WHAT DID YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING JUST DISAPPEARING LIKE THAT. I WAS SO BLOODY WORRIED" Ginny appeared at her closet door.

"Yeah gin I'm done. What car you thinking of taking?" Hermione said as she brushed off Gins ranting"
"The Gryffindor 200 you?"
"The Salazar turbo with NoS"
(A/N I made up the cars to fit into the Harry Potter world some how)
" GIRLS LETS GO ITS 8 ALREADY" Blaise bellowed from the bottom of the stairs.
"COMING!!" Ginny bellowed back.

Perfect for each other Hermione thought rolling her eyes