chapter III - Hold me to this lunch table

"Yeah... That's what I asked!" - replied Jack.

"You may be the new kid, but let me tell you how things work here!" - Millie was about to start her speech, but then, an angelic voice came from behind her.

"Leave him alone, Mills! He's new here, let him settle!" - said the boy. It was the boy who was sitting next to Jack in the bus.

"Urgh... Fine, Finny-poo! I'm just doing this cause you asked to!" - said Millie, extremely happy - "Bye, loser!" - she said passing Jack.

Two girls and three boys, including "Finny-poo" went after her.
Asher and Sadie, as soon as Millie and her dogs left the hall, ran to Jack.

"Are you okay, dude?" - asked Asher, holding Jack's face and looking him in the eyes. But before Jack could answer, Sadie pushed Asher aside.

"OMG, Jack! That was so fetch!" - Sadie screamed happily.

"What's fetch?" - asked Jack, confused, again.

"Oh, is like slang, form England." - Sadie said, smiling.

"It means 《super cool》. And stop using it, Sadie! Fetch is never gonna happen!" - completed Asher. Sadie didn't care. If she wanted to use it, she would use it. That's how Sadie works.

"But..." - interrupted Jack - "What was that girl deal?"

"Oh, Jack... You got so much to learn, just sit with us at lunch and we will explain you everything!" - Asher said.

And so, at lunch time, the trio sat at a table, almost in the middle of the cafeteria.

"Where to start?" - wondered Sadie, looking all over the cafeteria. Asher and Jack remain silent - "Let's start with the good people. Okay, there..." - Sadie pointed at a table were a bunch of teens were reading comics - "That's the geek squad. They are a friendly and kind group who prefer to be left alone with their comic books! See the one in white shirt?"

"The one with big arms? The one who we can almost see his abs threw the shirt?"

"So does the one with the red shirt in front of him, but yeah, him! His name is Tom Holland and next to him is his girlfriend, Zendaya. The one in the red shirt is Gregg Sulkin. Then there's those ones, the swimming club, with Jaeden, Wyatt, the curly haired one, Chosen and Jeremy. The drama club, with Noah, Calleb and Gatten. The jocks. Ross, KJ and others. There's us, the rejects! And then, there's the school royalty!"

"The three main girls, they call themselves the plastics! The red haired one is Sophia Lillis. Most of the guys in school have a crush on her." - started Asher.

"I don't know why! She's not that beautiful!" - interrupted Sadie, with a jealous voice.

"Hum... She is!" - said Jack and Asher at the same time.

"Oh, shut up, both of you! Anyways, the other one, next to the other two guys is Ayla! She is really good with the guitar! The two guys next to her are Jack and Malcolm! The three of them, along with Finn, make up a band, called Calpurnia!" - continued Sadie.

• Hold me to this lunch table

Hi, guys! Here's Bruno!
• Just to be clear, Tom Holland and the other young-adult celebrities are the same age as Jack and the teen celebrities (in my story at least!).