Conclusion

5 years later, (Gee was away on a business trip for 3 weeks)
Frankie's POV

"I still rember when I met your Dad. He was just as cute,-" His daughter laughed and playfully slapped her Papi's arm. "Thats gross Papi." Frank smiled at his 5 year old daughter. "Juniper, do you want me to finish the story or not."  He chastised, his daughter frowning at the very notion of an unfinished story. Gerard suddingly barged through the door, his tie undone and his shirt slightly unbuttoned and quite untucked. "Daddy!" My daughter yelled, and opened her arms for a hug. "I missed you so much!" He plucked Juniper from her bed and spun her around, bright red hair flying and a look of pure happiness adorning his face. "Hello Gee. I missed you!" I crowed, smiling from ear to ear. Gee looked at me, a smirk across his face. God he was gorgeous. "Hello Frankie. I missed you baby. You can go to the living room. I'll finish telling this story." A little while later, he left our daughter's room. "Hello, love." He said, pulling me into a hug. I hugged him as hard as I could, and broke away to lightly hit him. "Owww!" Gee said, in mock pain. "He pulled me in for a light kiss and smiled, his forehead on my crown. "You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. And I thank you for that." I look up at him, his eyes locked on mine. I smile. "I love you Gerard Arthur Way." Gerard started to go down on one knee. "Frank Anthony Iero Jr., will you marry me?" I pull him into a kiss, our lips smashing together. "Yes, I think I will." Juniper ran out to the living room. "Daddy! You did it! Papi said yes! He said yes!" I look between my soon-to-be husband and my daughter. "Juju, did you know this was gonna happen?" She smiled. "That was Daddy's story!" She put her hand to her mouth and whispered. "I don't think I was supposed to tell you that." She ran back to her room, laughing all the way. "Goodnight Daddy! Goodnight Papi!" With this, she turned off her lights, and I heard the rustling of sheets.