34

Frank's POV

        Gerard wasn't awake. That was good. I made some breakfast, put Mikey's number in my phone, and wrote a note explaining where I was.  I got in my car and called Mikey's number that I got from Gee's phone. A tired voice answered. "Hello?" I started to get a bit nervous. "Yes, um, is this Mikey Way? I am not a telemarketer or anything, so please don't hang up." Mikey laughed a light and airy laugh, similar to his brothers. "Yes this is him. What do you want with me?" I smiled, for my plan was going great so far. "I am Frank. I am a friend of Gerard. He really misses you, and didn't tell me about his family issues until last night when he had a emotional breakdown because of it. I have a feeling that he would be, just, ecstatic to see you." Mikey gasped, and proceded to stress-spam questions. "Is Gerard alright? Where is he? Is he with you? Oh my god. Can I see him?" I smiled. He sounded so happy. "Gee is fine, and, yes, you can see him if you would like. How about I meet you here. A big public place to prove that I am not a serial killer or somthing. You have probabily been there before. I'll text you the address. That alright with you?" I could practically hear his excitement through the phone. "Yes! I would love that!  Should I follow you in my car to Gerard's place? Would that work?" I hadn't even thought that far. "Yeah. That would work. Thank you. See you soon, Mikey." I hung up and texted him the address of a popular food chain restaurant near me. In twenty minutes, I was in the restaurant, holding a greasy bag with a burger for Gee, and a salad for me. I texted Mikey, telling him to meet me outside when he got here. In a couple of minutes, a tall, pale nerdy kid with  mousey brown hair and wobbly knees was walking towards me. "Hi, um, are you Frank? I-i'm Mikey." He smiled nervously and looked at his feet. "Yes. I am Frank. Follow me, if you ever vant to see your brother again!" I tried to say it in my best Dracula impression and motioned to my car.  He followed my car in his and parked his car next to mine. "Is-is this where he is?" He looked so hopeful. "Yeah. Follow me." I walked up to my apartment and opened up the door. "Geeeeee? I have a suprise for you! Come see! Come here!" I ran up to him, resisting the urge to jump into his arms. I tried to cover his eyes, but I was to short. He laughed and closed his own eyes, letting me gide him to the door. I tugged at his hand and he opened his eyes. "Mikey?" Gee and Mikey both went in for a hug at the same time, and Mikey smiled. "I missed you so much." Gerard said inbetween his heavy breathing. Mikey tried to walk in then stopped. "Am I allowed in here?" Gee rolled his eyes, then looked at me. "Yes. You may come in." I said, trying not to laugh. "Thank you. So, I never got your full name. What is it?" I smiled. "My name is Frank Anthony Tomas Iaro Jr. Your brother calls me Frankie." Gee smiled at me. "So, are you two roommates or somthing? Or just close friends." Mikey looked at Gerard, then me, then Gerard, then the door. He moved his eyes like Gee did the day I first met him. "Should I tell him?" I asked,  not knowing how he would react to Gee and I dating. "No, it's alright. I'll tell him." Gee faced Mikey and smiled, pulling me against his hip. "We are dating. And sharing this apartment. Now, if you aren't alright with it, get out." At the last part, Gerard was nervous, I could tell. Mikey just smiled and laughed. "You've always been a stubborn jack. There is no point to ask me. I love you, no matter what." Mikey looked at me and smiled. "Welcome to the dysfunctional family that is the Ways." He extended his hand for a hanshake. I gladly shook his hand smiled. "So... do you want the whole story?" Gerard said, motining to the couch. "Fill me in for everything that has happened since last time we talked. " Gee smiled. We said simultaneously, "Gladly."