31

Gerard's POV

      After our very eventful day, Frank and I went home. Frank shed his clothes as soon as he got into his room. "Wash your face! If you don't, it might cause acne."  Frank yelled from his room. Crap.        I hate acne.  I washed my makeup off and put on one of my muscle tee's. I then noticed it was the same one that I wore when I met my girlfriend, ex, now. I started wondering at how my life turned out because of her. I have a guy whom I really like, a home, and a newfound makeup and heels fetish. "Gee honey. Are you okay? You look sad." Frank looked at me with concern as I stared off into space. "I'm not okay. I'm freaking fantastic." I smiled at him and he smiled at me. My stomach growled and Frank cringed. "Sorry. We have just about nothing to eat. Could you go shopping with me? Please?" Frank started dragging me toward the door. So, we went to the grocery store. Frank managed to sneak some Little Debbie products into the cart along with all the healthy foods I picked, and opened a box of cupcakes. He split one in half and put one of the halves in his mouth. The other half, Frank managed to shove into my mouth and partially up my nose. He laughed and started rubbing the crumbs into my hair in an adorable way, so I couldn't even get mad at him. "Frank!" I laughed, trying to be stearn. In an hour or so, after shopping and all that, we cuddled up together on his bed. I started drawing and singing to myself while Frank read a book. Frank put his book down and sighed, then looked over my shoulder at my sketches. "What are you drawing?" Frank murmured in my ear, to tired to talk. I looked at my sketch of my little brother. "That's supposed to be Mikey,  my little brother. He playes guitar like you, though he plays base, or he used to anyway. I haven't seen him in years though. I miss him."  I frowned, unhappy that we were wedged apart. I heard faint snoring behind me and turned around. Frank was laying with his face toward  became blurry and my head started to ache. "Gee? What happened? Honey, whats wrong?"