Together Forever

Edited: May 29, 2021

The arrow demon's head rolls onto the ground, as his headless body collapse. "We did it!" You cheered in relief, not knowing that the demon isn't dead, yet.

Tanjiro's body falls to the ground, groaning from the pain. You quickly approach his body, "Can you stand–" You were cut off mid-sentence when the demon suddenly exclaimed.

"Curse you! Curse you! Curse you!—All I had to do was bring back both of your heads, and I would've won his approval!—I'll never forgive both of you!" His trembling arms were reaching for you two. "Shoving my face into this vile dirt! You're going down with me!" As soon as he finished his words, an arrow of different directions was inside your body, as well as Tanjiro.

Both of your bodies vigorously collided with each other before fleeing in the opposite direction. 'This is much stronger than before, I gotta make move after move until the arrows disappear!' Following your plan, you unleash different kinds of form. "Water Surface Slice!"

After stopping an arrow from its direction, an arrow always spawns making it difficult for you to adapt and make a move. 

"Water Wheel"

"Twisting Whirlpool!"

"Piercing Rain Drop!"

'I've never made this many moves before! It's taking a toll on my body, my arms are gonna fall off!' Your grip on your sword was slowly loosening but you quickly and tightly squeeze it in place. 

"More...suffer more!" The demon angrily mutters, his face was slowly evaporating.

'How much more is this going to continue? How many? My arms are starting to feel numb.' Your arms were flailing but you still kept releasing move after move.

The arrow in your body was headed towards Tanjiro, and coincidentally his arrows were headed into you. "(Y/n)! Grab onto me!" He spread out his arms as his body approach you. You held out your hands and tightly grab onto his chest, wrapping your arms around his back and holding his body like your life depended on it...well it kinda is. 

"Not yet...it's still not enough yet!" It was the last words of the arrow demon before his body and face completely vanish into nothing. The arrows in both of your body disappeared while you were still in mid-air, as both of you were falling, Tanjiro protectively wraps his arms around your head and waist before turning his back to the ground, so that the hard impact would only hurt him.

His back meets the hard ground with you on top of him. Panting heavily in his chest, you unwrapped your arms around him and turned your face to look at his eyes. "Tan-nii..." You softly mutter, "Does your arms hurt? I'm sorry...I couldn't do anything..."

He pulled you into a tight and warm embrace, burying your head onto his neck. "Idiot...how can you say that when your injuries are far worse than mine..." He whispered. You returned his warm embrace, closing your eyes and savoring his warmth. 'I'm really lucky that I have a wonderful brother.'

Pulling away from the embrace, you smiled at each other before attempting to stand up. Your body was numb before but now that the fight was over, the pain in your body was slowly returning. Your right leg aching and throbbing from the pain making you softly groan, being quiet so that your brother wouldn't worry about you anymore.

Tanjiro attempted to grip his sword but failed because he was too exhausted to do so, instead he grabs it by using his teeth and crawl towards Nezuko, Tamayo, and Yushiro. You also started crawling but a temari ball rolled down your way, making you look at the temari demon that was sprinting in your way.