Temari Demon and Arrow Demon

Edited: May 29, 2021

"Hahaha~ You were right, Yahaba! A building just appeared out of nowhere!" 

"The handiwork of a Blood Demon Arts wielder adept at hiding objects. And is the demon hunters accompanied by a demon? What's going on here?" The male demon whose named Yahaba, confusingly said.

She grinned while bouncing the Temari ball, "Isn't this fun?" She inquired like a little kid.

"Still, I have to say, Susamaru... Your way of doing things is so immature. So careless." Yahaba scold. "You splattered me! You splattered my kimono with dust!" His voice filled with annoyance.

"Oh, stop whining! We found them right away thanks to my temari, so who cares?" Susamaru got ready to throw the temari balls. "And now we can have tons of fun!" She powerfully threw the temari ball towards the house.

"Hahaha! Found 'em~ found 'em~" She laughed as she saw silhouettes of people. The temari ball going back to her hands.

'Temari? So she's the one who caused this by throwing that temari?'

She maniacally laughed as she once again threw the temari, going inside the room and started bouncing everywhere.

One of the temari headed in Tamayo's direction, about to hit her however Yushiro shielded his body which results in his head flying into bits and pieces.

"Yu-kun!" You yelled. Horrified at the way his headless body fell into Tamayo's arms. 

"Nezuko! Take the lady sleeping in the backroom somewhere safe outside!" Tanjiro ordered in which Nezuko nodded in reply.

"It's too dangerous outside! We have a basement, so take her there!" Tamayo quickly blurted out while she tightens her hold on Yushiro's body.

"Understood!" Tanjiro looked at Nezuko, telling her to take the woman. Nezuko quickly took the woman to the basement.

"The demon hunter wearing hanafuda-like earrings... Hmm? You're both wearing it? Haha~ I don't really know which one of you is the one he's referring to so, why not just kill you both?" Susamaru grinned, her eyes fixed at the both of you, eyes trailing from your faces to the hanafuda-like earring.

'Damn! So, I'm the one they're targeting? I'm such an idiot! I shouldn't have given (Y/n) the other earring.' Tanjiro gritted his teeth in frustration.

"(Y/n)! Miss Tamayo! Please find a place to hide! I'm the one those demons are after!" Tanjiro explained, tightly gripping his sword, getting ready for battle.

"No! I'm also wearing the earring so, I have the right to fight alongside you!" You exclaimed, as you went beside him and unleashed your sword.

"(Y/n)! Listen to me!" Tanjiro scolded you.

"No!" 

"Tanjiro, (Y/n) is right, we want you to fight without you worrying about us. We'll be fine without your protection." Tamayo calmly said.

"It's all over for you now!" Susamaru yelled as she powerfully threw the temari again in Tanjiro's direction.

'That temari will only swerve if I dodge it.' Tanjiro thinks for a second, closing his eyes for a moment before opening them. 'Of the ten forms... The fastest thrusting technique...' He steps back to create a force, 'Total Concentration... Water Breathing! Seventh Form! Drop Ripple Thrust-curve!' Before quickly and accurately stab the temari with the tip of the sword. 

'Oh? You may have may caught my temari but...' Susamaru smile knowing that a single stab isn't gonna work on her temari.

The temari started shaking before sliding out of the sword and hits you in the process.