Trainer Sakonji Urokodaki

Edited: May 25, 2021

***

"Huh? (Y/n), where is Nezuko?" Tanjiro came back with bamboo sticks and a basket with holes.

You face him as you begin to explain, "Umm... Well while you were gone Ne-chan started digging a hole, I couldn't stop her so I just let her." You sweatdropped as Nezuko poke her head through the hole with a frown on her face.

'Nezuko... Did she dig a hole? My young sister turned into a mole.' Tanjiro thought, worried for her.

"Ne-chan must've really wanted to avoid the daylight..." You were also worried, wanting to help her but right now there's nothing you can do about the situation.

"Wait there for a second! (Y/n), watch over Nezuko." Tanjiro stands up and begins to make a basket. You just sit beside Nezuko, observing her through the hole that she made.

"Ne-chan, are you really afraid of sunlight? When you were human you really love the sunny day, the blue sky, and the dancing clouds..." You were getting sad now, tears started to form in your eyes but you quickly wiped them away. 'Stop being a crybaby.' You tell yourself and smack your cheeks.

Suddenly, you felt a warm hand on your head, causing you to look at Nezuko. Nostalgia hits you, it's only a been few days after she turned into a demon but you missed her touch. You leaned into her hand more, closing your eyes and savor the moment, afraid that this will be the last time.

'We'll definitely turn you back. Please hang in there.'

Tanjiro returned with a newly made basket. "Nezuko, Think you can fit inside? I want to keep moving in the day. I'll carry you okay?"

"Basket." You pointed inside. Nezuko came out of the hole and tries to go inside but failed because her body was too big. You and Tanjiro look at each other, sweat dropping at the miserable attempt.

"Nezuko do you remember how you became big like an adult earlier?" Tanjiro spread his arms, "Do you think you can do the opposite? Get smaller?" Tanjiro asked.

"Smaller, Ne-chan!" You patted her back. "Get smaller! Like a baby!"

Your words of encouragement, motivate her to transform her body into a child and eventually get her inside the basket.

Tanjiro pets Nezuko's head telling her she did a good job.

You cheered beside him, "Yep! Good job!"

***

Continuing the journey to Mt. Sagiri, and asking some passerby how to get there. When there was no daylight anymore, Tanjiro decided to let Nezuko walk because it's faster that way. Hand in hand, all of you walk through the mountain until you saw a temple.

"Tan-nii there's a temple there. Can we go there?"

"There's a light leaking through so someone might be there. Let's check it out." Tanjiro said before suddenly gasping, "I smell blood!" His words scared you, making you clutch his hand tightly.

"Tan-nii, I'm scared, what if..." You worried with quivering lips, you really hate the darkness, and adding blood to that makes it ten times scarier.

"It's alright (Y/n), I'm going to protect you if anything happens, but we need to check it so we can help someone if they've gotten hurt!" Tanjiro dragged you alongside Nezuko, running n up the stairs before seeing the door with holes.

Tanjiro slammed it open, "Are you alright!?"

But the scene laid in front of you is gruesome and horrifying. Two bloody men lie dead, as their blood is painted and splattered against the floor and ceiling. And at the same time, there is a demon, devouring another corpse before stopping, sensing another presence.