MBU 01 - Warning!

***

Lisa was beyond furious. Too furious that she could feel her hands shaking. The sight of her Chaeng crying in misery is a thing that just couldn't get out of her system and she has to let out her anger or else she'll hopelessly explode.

It was just 1 pm in the afternoon and the rehearsal starts even earlier before they came and she was certainly sure that Bangtan is present as of the moment. Turning her heels to the left, her blood runs cold seeing the last room was the one they owned.

Lissaaathat was her Unnies calling out her name from afar. She then furiously turn the knob to open and came in uninvited meeting 14 pair of eyes.

“ What the hell! ” Yoongi burst out.

BTS look at her in shock. No, it was definitely because the girl came in looking very angry. But the Royal Maknae of Blackpink didn't seem to care since she was looking for a particular person. A pink-haired dwarf to be exact.

The moment Lisa found the guy, she gritted her teeth in anger and walk off to his direction.

“ You son of a bitch! ” lifting her hands in the air and ready to give the guy a piece of mind, somebody took her wrist and stop her making the girl to abruptly turn her head.

“ Whatever you are trying to do is not a good idea ” it was the Golden Maknae of BTS, Jeon Jungkook. His voice was low but it held seriousness from within. But his word didn't threatened her, instead the girl just turn around and twitch his muscled arm and push him in a sudden. And right, the girl is doing kick boxing after all.

“ Fuck off! I don't have business with you ” she retorted alarming the other boys. They were all just watching the scene, surprised because it was a first and very much surprised because it was a girl.

“ What the fuck is wrong with you? ” Jimin shouted.

“ If I were you Miss, I'm taking my ass out right now or else you'll surely get yourself in trouble ” the eldest, Jin voice out.

“ Your making a huge trouble here, don't you think? ” Namjoon join in. He sound very serious and calm at the same time.

“ That bastard is looking for trouble, I'm just giving him back the favor ” she then once again move to get the guy but Jin is quick to catch her. J-hope and V covered up their member not wanting to put him in harm.

“ LISA!! ” and the girls arrived.

Jisoo who came in first worriedly look around for their maknae and the sight of her being held by a guy is not something she'd like to see.

“ Get your hands off her, you fucker! ” she shouted furiously. Jin then immediately let go of her seeing that the girl group member came in too.

“ And since your here now, kindly take that member of yours with you or else well be making a move of this sudden invasion ” Bangtan's leader,  Namjoon is starting to get pissed off too. But his words didn't just pissed the maknae but the two Blackpink eldest too.

“ In behalf of my member, I apologize for her recklessness but you see, one of your member too troubled our dear Rosé ” Jisoo stated eyeing Jimin in the process and the way it looks at Rosé didn't escape in her eyes.

“ Are you sure about that? Where not even familiar with each other, how could that even possibly happen? ” Jin exclaim.

“ Why don't you just ask that bastard member of yours so where all done here? ” Jennie answered sarcastically.

The latter and the rest of the boys then look at the culprit. Jimin was just looking at them unsure of what to say.

“ I — We . . . were dating secretly ” Jimin voice out earning different reaction from his members.

“ And you cheated on her back too, fucker! ” Jennie couldn't help but rolled her eyes.

Jimin was dumbfounded. He then look at Rosé who was looking at the floor the whole time. She found out?

Hyung!! ” Jungkook called out his name.

“ Its that true, Jimin? ” Namjoon asked looking deadly serious.

“ I — I didn't mean to . . . ” the latter just bow down his head and ruffled his hair in frustration. He then look up to see the girl where her sobbing can be heard.

“ Rosé — ” he stood up approaching the girl but Jisoo is quick enough to cover her up.

“ Back off ” Jisoo glared at him.

“ Manager Oppa is looking for us, we should get going ” Jennie informed her members, it was just Jisoo who nod her head. She then held Rosé's shoulder and take her with her. Jennie followed suit and the maknae remained.

“ You don't know how I badly want to smack the shit out of you right now. Let's not cross each others path cause my fist won't think twice. ” The maknae warned. Before she step out in their room, her eyes accidentally meet the Golden Maknae's eyes and went on her way.

_______________________________________

©