Chapter 19

The Eye stormed down the hall, angry with the girl. Why the hell did she try to kill herself?, he thought. He should have never let the girl out of his sight. The Eye stared into a cracked mirror that was near him and smooth out the small, tuffs of fur he had on his head. What was he going to do with her now? Since she can't die, Welly could escape. No, he would no let that happen. He narrowed his eyes and ran down the hall to Welly's room.

Welly sat on the edge of her bed, massaging her sore knuckles. A loud bang, echoed through the room as the door swung open.

"Welly." The Eye bellowed, staring, menacingly at the girl.

The girl stared at him, wide eyed and terrified as he grabbed her by the wrist and dragged her out of the room. He pulled her down narrow hallways and twisted staircases, Welly, desperately, twisting her wrist to break free from his nasty grip. Angrily, The Eye tightens his fingers around her puny, wrist, causing her to scream in pain.

"Shut it or I end you." He whispers to her, clamping her mouth shut with his free hand. Welly eyes twitched in annoyance. She was fed up with this jerk of a killer. Welly chomped on his hand, her teeth digging into his blackened skin.

"Oy!" He exclaimed, slapping her across the face.

Welly winced, her cheek burning from impact. She hung her head in defeat as the Eye dragged her, higher up the castle. Finally, the two reached their destination. The highest tower in all of the castle. The Eye swung open the door, shoving Welly inside. The room had no windows at all. All it had were a stack of stones in the center and 2 unlit torch sticks.

"Use wisely," The Eye growled. Welly sighed and stared at the items that littered the floor. She looked back at him, their eyes locking again, not just for a brief moment, but for a whole solid minute. The Eye steps forward, anger diminishing from his eyes with each step he takes. Welly does the same, until, there chests collide. Then it happens.

Welly's lips brush gently against the Eyes. He holds her closer, twirling her hair in between his long, shake like fingers. She returns the favor by wrapping her arms around his neck, the Eye's fingers travel slowly down her waist. Welly couldn't believe what she was doing. She was kissing a killer

A demon.

An Enderman.

She pushed away, backing slowly to the stone wall behind her, eyes filled with fear. The Eye stared at the terrified girl, sadness tearing up in his eyes. Sighing, the Eye leaves, slamming to door shut, leaving Welly alone in darkness.